Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
So are there any theories as to why the Germa Raid Suits seem designed to fight Lunarians?

Enhancing Speed to catch them during their flameless time
Hover boots to ensure mobility
And fire proofing to deal with their fire throwing abilities
Curiously, Germa crossed the Red Line by climbing it up, and there was where the Lunarians used to live, wasn't it?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
So are there any theories as to why the Germa Raid Suits seem designed to fight Lunarians?

Enhancing Speed to catch them during their flameless time
Hover boots to ensure mobility
And fire proofing to deal with their fire throwing abilities
Curiously, Germa crossed the Red Line by climbing it up, and there was where the Lunarians used to live, wasn't it?
Very interesting.

Do we know how long Germa has existed? Is there a possibility that they existed Pre Void Century, and they clashed with the Lunarian race at some point, or helped someone exterminate them?

Very interesting.

Do we know how long Germa has existed? Is there a possibility that they existed Pre Void Century, and they clashed with the Lunarian race at some point, or helped someone exterminate them?

I really need to reread these parts in order to speculate better about it, but i remember Judge was always trying to bring back something about "the glory from the past" to Germa. I don't know what it means tho

This might be better explained

Very interesting.

We know that they were at the apex of their rule 300 years ago where they conquered the entire north blue. However, prior to that we don’t know where they came from but since it said they conquered the north blue, it means they existed before the germa empire so they’re at least 300 years old.