Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Wait so sanji is fighting adcoc 3 swords zoro without even germa powers activated? How strong is sanji

But sometimes.oda even forgets to draw luffys x scar, so don't bet on this as any proof

Like when luffy throws his sandals but his sandals are back on his feet
ifrit jambe is comparable with zoro coc and oden coc enma haki:eeke:

its crazy when you think sanji not get coc yet, would be ridiculously op:jay-he:

I mean people are gonna spoil everywhere, youtube, worst gen, twitter, etc. etc., you know how it is
the fact that op spoiler can be a trending topic is wild,,, for example zoro,, kaido,, big mom etc...
i must change ip address to africa region to evade those
Ifrit jambe lightning is suspicious coc like effect expecting oda to reveal next time he uses it as coc or just upgrade it with coc
so oda retcon ifrit jambe like how he retcon gomugomu?
there goes my agenda sanji coa=zoro coc

bout the bounty thing it should be at least Queen’s. it’s the only logical thing

only thing I’m concerned about is the obsession of Oda in using Sanji’s bounty as a running gag throughout the series dude loves trolling this character (sign of love if you ask me lmao) which has become so unfunny
At least he will have a proper picture this time right? Since we are nearing the EoS :pepeshy:

bout the bounty thing it should be at least Queen’s. it’s the only logical thing

only thing I’m concerned about is the obsession of Oda in using Sanji’s bounty as a running gag throughout the series dude loves trolling this character (sign of love if you ask me lmao) which has become so unfunny
At least he will have a proper picture this time right? Since we are nearing the EoS :pepeshy:
Oda will troll sanji by having his bounty poster be him in the germa suit