Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
This would fulfill the "Badass and serious fighter", "Logia user", "Swordsman", "Hax", "FS user" and "martial artist" categories. Which is not a bad choice for Sanji not gonna lie.
And Sanji x Pudding
Dunno what this has anything to do with my post but I'll take it as a path to Sanji vs Kuzan I guess.:kayneshrug::myman:
sanji vs myth zoan would be interesting
If Lafitte turns out to be a mythical zoan then there you have it.:kata:

I could make a thread for this but I just want to hear some opinions here:

Which types of opponents do y'all want to see Sanji fighting the most? Excluding the funny and "gag" opponents that Sanji has faced so far (Bon Clay, Jabra, Absalom, Queen, etc.)

Do y'all want to see Sanji fighting......

- A badass and serious fighter
- First Mate
- Top tier swordsman
- Logia user
- Hax/tricky fighter
- Aerial/flight opponent
- Speedster
- Future Sight user
- Adv CoC user
- Fire user
- Main boss of the arc
- Marital artist
- Brute strength warrior
- Mythical Zoan user
- Special Paramecia user
etc.

For me, I can see Sanji achieving at least 5 of the requirements above. If Sanji is fighting Aramaki then he fulfills the Logia, swordsman, Hax and possibly some haki department by itself. Then Sanji might fight Lafitte or Pizarro who is a flight user/brute strength warrior with maybe mythical zoans. And I have EOS Sanji vs EOS Gin who will be one of the strongest martial artists at the end of the series.

What do you guys think?
@Chrono @RayanOO @Jackteo @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @Sir Yasheen @Julius @NikaInParis @YASER etc.

I haven't seen any so far. But there's Sanji x Bonney though.
M dream fight has always been a 2 v 2 Sanji and Zoro tag team. The only such fight we got was wasted on Long Ring Long Land, which was a gag at best