Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
Oh shit lmao, so that's how you check the post counts in the thread.

But I surpassed Chrono's posts and became number 3 now.:finally::finally:
He is unstoppable now. @RayanOO do something :emohiyo:

Earlier, during my daily 4 hours of Sanji meditation, I found the undeniable proof that Lafitte will fight Sanji: Lafitte is the navigator of the BB pirates and the sole purpose Pudding has is to find the coordinates of four places. We lost Vasco bros. I'm sorry Burgess enthusiasts :josad:

And yes, at the same time I accidentally proved that SaPu is alive and kicking. Perhaps I should be banned :josad:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Earlier, during my daily 4 hours of Sanji meditation, I found the undeniable proof that Lafitte will fight Sanji: Lafitte is the navigator of the BB pirates and the sole purpose Pudding has is to find the coordinates of four places. We lost Vasco bros. I'm sorry Burgess enthusiasts :josad:

And yes, at the same time I accidentally proved that SaPu is alive and kicking. Perhaps I should be banned :josad:
:bamathink:

@RayanOO if I surpassed you and @BangOO🍅 post counts in this thread, would ya make me the leader of the Sanji FC then?:pepebusi:
He is just number three, let him enjoy chocolate medal 😈