Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
Seems like we can't agree then.:hapnoel:
What is there not to agree on? Sanji's Genetic PU came from a Bottle. It's like me taking anabolics and claim it's all my own natural achievments...
That line is mid on many ways for sure, i just liked the animation and the fight looks promising so far. But Toei has been doing this kind of shit to everyone, this doesn't apply to Sanji only tbh

They probably just thought "yeah lets add a line where Sanji mocks his opponent like he always does" and thats it, most people don't even pay attention to that stuff, and i really don't think it is such a big deal at all.
Nobody was shit on as much as Sanji did - Pekoms one shots Sanji - Sanji can't do shit against P1 even by using DJ (never did in Manga) and later RS - Sanji gets stopped by one hand from King ( even tho he had to use a Flame Kick to counter a no name attack from Sanji - TOEI is just retarded) - and now they make him trash talk himself pretty much.

Does anyone in this FC like to cook? I am wondering if anyone has checked out Sanji’s cookbook as well. Were there any interesting recipes? If so, is it worth the purchase?
I know how to cook but I never got to try making Sanji's recipes from his cookbook. But the cookbook is actually pretty interesting to have lol.

Check out this video:

An old thread was recently revived in the manga section. The OP wants to know if people prefer pre-timeskip or post timeskip Sanji. Please check out my post because I think I brought attention to Sanji’s best qualities. Furthermore, I address how those specific qualities are found in both pre-timeskip and post timeskip. I think it’s worth a read, and I would link my post to this FC but I am on mobile and don’t know how to do that.

An old thread was recently revived in the manga section. The OP wants to know if people prefer pre-timeskip or post timeskip Sanji. Please check out my post because I think I brought attention to Sanji’s best qualities. Furthermore, I address how those specific qualities are found in both pre-timeskip and post timeskip. I think it’s worth a read, and I would link my post to this FC but I am on mobile and don’t know how to do that.
Long press on the time and date at the top left of your post,copy the link,thenpaste it here