Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Can’t help but notice some users in this forum practically begging Oda to draw some kind of a scene with S-snake so their stupid headcanons about Sanji being somehow Pedo** to be true, which a sane reader knows it’s not true at all lol :suresure:
And they wanna stigmatise not only the character but the fans who like him too :beckmoji:

really pathetic
I was concerned that Oda would draw a Sanji and S Snake scene for shits and giggles. That’s because Oda can be a giant troll, but I am so glad that isn’t the case.

What was the reason for dropping it :choppawhat:
OP in general is just an abysmally boring and repetitive story. Ive hated it since the middle of Wano. Ive stated multiple times that I only read it for Sanji....and Sanji only ever gets morsels and crumbs from Oda.

And now add all these new inclusions that has happened this arc and last arc...which go against my morals (I dont wanna elaborate). I just honestly dont like reading it. Dropping it has felt really good.

OP in general is just an abysmally boring and repetitive story. Ive hated it since the middle of Wano. Ive stated multiple times that I only read it for Sanji....and Sanji only ever gets morsels and crumbs from Oda.

And now add all these new inclusions that has happened this arc and last arc...which go against my morals (I dont wanna elaborate). I just honestly dont like reading it. Dropping it has felt really good.
You are more than welcome to get back to it some day.:cheers:

Or maybe I will tag you when Sanji get a fat W.:araboss: