Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That "clink" sound effect is kinda sus ngl. Though it could also just be the sound of their boots stepping on ground.

I wonder if the exo feels like metal rather than just sound it. Like does it make a warm human body cold and hard? (Don't even start, minds out of the gutter.)

If so, what about the inside? Even if he still has emotions, the idea of that doesn't sound like it'd feel good. Warmth suddenly going to coldness.

I wonder if the exo feels like metal rather than just sound it. Like does it make a warm human body cold and hard? (Don't even start, minds out of the gutter.)

If so, what about the inside? Even if he still has emotions, the idea of that doesn't sound like it'd feel good. Warmth suddenly going to coldness.
I don't think it makes the body cold
There's still warm blood flowing through it
Metal is cold because it's lifeless

I don't think the Exo is actually made from metal. It's definitely bone but with the consistency and hardness of metal if that makes sense.