Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So after re-reading a few of the Wano chapters, a question is brought to mind.

When Sanji asked Queen how the Lunarians got wiped out if they were gods, Queen tells him that's something he'd have to find out himself. ...

Why? Odd response to give to someone that in your eyes, you're about to kill.
Sanji gonna find out how to easily wipe the Seraphims out.:crazwhat:

So 4 real u think we get Sanji this chapter or do you think where off to other characters like Law
Post automatically merged:

What if Robin gets attacked by Hawk and Sanji saves her
Next page Sanji is fight shark ?????

He is so fast he's fighting both

Last edited by a moderator:
So 4 real u think we get Sanji this chapter or do you think where off to other characters like Law

I'd rather Robin save Vegapunk and get to know some Void century secrets.

And I'm really looking forward to Sanj's W in his current fight, of he could trash Jinbrat while he had still flames on, that would've been incredibly cool. I still wonder what's Lunarians weakness, WG chased them to the brink of extinction, they must have something that makes them overpowered easily.

I think we’ll shift to Kid, and if Hawk attacks Chopper, Zoros going to stand in the way Just like when Ohm almost killed chopper

So uh, despite him talking about the power of love...

People on Twitter are trying to say thanks to the way VIZ chose to translate it, Sanji is possibly still being evil. But the other two translations contradict this...

Are they just reaching at this point?

I guess Sanji dominates his genes with will of power. When Sanji is not stable emotionally or something like that , he will potentially be evil. Dont forget , when he lost in own thoughts (which is exo is not activated) , he did not remember anything about what he did , then he just realized that queen hit her. However , still he did not remember anything. I expect this kind of moment from Sanji .

I guess Sanji dominates his genes with will of power. When Sanji is not stable emotionally or something like that , he will potentially be evil. Dont forget , when he lost in own thoughts (which is exo is not activated) , he did not remember anything about what he did , then he just realized that queen hit her. However , still he did not remember anything. I expect this kind of moment from Sanji .

So basically if Judge decides to make an appearance or someone gets hurt badly, we might start to see some instability?