Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
Random realization from manga:

The only time Sanji's family, mainly Reiju, saw Sanji genuinely smiling as an adult was holding Nami.

SaNa <3
Keep up the good work :stealthblack:
Post automatically merged:

Ok time 4 a time skip
:cheers:

:josad::seriously::josad::josad::josad:

:whitepress:
:kata:

Where does Sanji go ???

some how back to Germa
And the next time we see him he’s King

Wci him and the BMPs go 4 pudding

Back to Zeff

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the best we get from Laffite on Egghead is his DF reveal. Considering only Laffite or/and Catarina are headed towards Egghead it’s probably a lowkey type of ting. Also I see folks calling for Sanji v Laffite but can’t imagine anyone is actually saying that in good faith. No BB Pirate is getting defeated on Egghead (doesn’t make any sense) so if Sanji fights Laffite he’s going to draw the short end of the stick so I bloody hope not 😂

I think the best we get from Laffite on Egghead is his DF reveal. Considering only Laffite or/and Catarina are headed towards Egghead it’s probably a lowkey type of ting. Also I see folks calling for Sanji v Laffite but can’t imagine anyone is actually saying that in good faith. No BB Pirate is getting defeated on Egghead (doesn’t make any sense) so if Sanji fights Laffite he’s going to draw the short end of the stick so I bloody hope not 😂
Did you see anything else? On the CoC king ?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
So a Siren DF for Laffite ?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Did Marco and co fought 2 top tiers in the Grudge War ?

:shame:
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hadn't catch that. Nice one.
Poor Marco. :josad: Was pierced by Kizaru during Marineford, couldn't stop Akainu, and later had to fight Aokiji during the Grudge War.

At least he survived all 3.
:phoenixmarco:
Post automatically merged:

Sanji either with pudding or no one

Not a romance manga