Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really really really hope not

Luffy vs Kaido final fight was delayed enough for him to take a turn on Jack

Momo will become adult then everyone upstairs and then final showdown
Oda has been having a raging boner for Luffy since he entered the New World. Practically in every major arc since then he has Luffy defeat two opponents one after the other. Chinjao and Doflamingo in Dressrosa, Cracker and Katakuri in WCI and now in Wano I see him make quick work of Jack to show his Power LvL has truely exeeded that of YCs and entered the Yonko territory to give some crediblility to his evevitable victory over Kaido who in all sense and purpose shouldn't be able to defeat on his own at this stage of the story.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Never seen him using any karate move so far, he just fight using his Zoan form and that tusk look like shotels.
I want to see how the fight between him and Inu gonna go 1st, then we can predict his last opponent. As for now, Luffy is the best bet. BigMom one-shotted Page One, youngest Tobi Roppo, probably Luffy using conqueror punch one-shotted Youngest Calamaties, who know, I hope not
Yeah he hasn’t so far, but he is a fishman and missing the opportunity for Jack to use his trunk as a canon to send massive water blow/gun would be criminal :few:

Oda has been having a raging boner for Luffy since he entered the New World. Practically in every major arc since then he has Luffy defeat two opponents one after the other. Chinjao and Doflamingo in Dressrosa, Cracker and Katakuri in WCI and now in Wano I see him make quick work of Jack to show his Power LvL has truely exeeded that of YCs and entered the Yonko territory to give some crediblility to his evevitable victory over Kaido who in all sense and purpose shouldn't be able to defeat on his own at this stage of the story.
I don’t think it’s really needed for Luffy to have 2 opponents this arc, Kaido is enough of a big dog to worth 3 opponents.

And we already saw Luffy PU (adCoC) in action so no hype left. For me it’s more like against Croco. Let’s say adCOC is like Luffy water man when he leant first time to use water to hurt Croco. Then Croco dusted him. And then Pell saved him and Lucy came back to fight and beat Croco. I think it will be more or less the same here.

Sanji is gonna use Anti Manner Kick Course and send Queen flying thru the roof and lands on the dome right in front of Kaidou.
Kaidou be like: WHAT?! QUEEEN! NOOOO! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!! While sweating. Then he feels a powerfull CoC's that burns like fire.
Kaidou looks down the hole and sees Sanji standing there covered in Fire! Sanji looks up at Kaidou and says you are next!
:steef: :finally:
:crazwhat::crazwhat:

I wonder what kind of shit that queen have to pull to force sanji to use his raid suit.....:bamathink:
He's doing pretty good so far without it
Fuck the raid suit, let Sanji use Hell Memories and/or the spiked version of DJ - should be enough.
Look at Sanji now, he is fighting Hybrid Queen in BASE FORM!!! and he even fought King and Hybrid Queen at the same time in BASE FORM.
I have always said there was no need for this stupid RS. Sanji never went all out in the TS and we had 2 abilities that got shown/teased. What is the RS for? Shit never made sense.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
King and Queen are roughly equal. King 1.33b, Queen 1.32b
King has higher AP so Zoro will have to unlock stronger CoO to defeat him.
Queen has high Defense/Durability so Sanji will have to unlock stronger CoA to defeat him.
These match-ups make sense for both characters.
I don't think Sanji will improve his CoA now, DJ+RS makes more sense, specially with the tech theme of this fight.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Sanji using the RS against Queen would be disappointing. I expect him to wear it vs Kaido, hopefully Kaido kills Marco and RS absorbs Marco's DF as per @VegaPank 's Oda manuscript leak
I don't like RS but this fight totally fits it. Queen has connections with Judge and is a cyborg with lasers, I totally see Oda making a "super-hero" fight here.

Also I don't think Sanji will fight Kaido(except if all SH do too) and about the vegapunk leaks, if they're real, i think it's just the "Wings of PK' stuff in a metaphorical way(it's strange but the translation from Japanese can distort that much).

Fuck the raid suit, let Sanji use Hell Memories and/or the spiked version of DJ - should be enough.
Look at Sanji now, he is fighting Hybrid Queen in BASE FORM!!! and he even fought King and Hybrid Queen at the same time in BASE FORM.
I have always said there was no need for this stupid RS. Sanji never went all out in the TS and we had 2 abilities that got shown/teased. What is the RS for? Shit never made sense.
The RS felt more like his brothers accepting him so they gave it to him to show that.
The 2 times he used it were only to hide his face and sneak in to free Momo. He never thought "I'm not strong, let me put this suit on" because he's already strong.

I agree there's literally no reason why he should use it. Katakuri literally low diff his brothers while wearing them. Without the RS, King still wouldn't be able to kill Sanji, it only added a little resistance.

Stronger version of DJ is all that's needed to beat Queen, burn him so much that his durability and healing won't work.

Unfortunately he will use it, because we still don't know Queen's trump card. This will force Sanji to use the RS.

It's basic shonen battle. Queen will get serious so Sanji will use his trump card aswell which is the RS, but still I hope Oda will let Sanji use something else, some new power up which is not the repeated black flames/blue flames theory form the community. It is really boring and not very imaginative, I hope Oda will surprise us.

Unfortunately he will use it, because we still don't know Queen's trump card. This will force Sanji to use the RS.

It's basic shonen battle. Queen will get serious so Sanji will use his trump card aswell which is the RS, but still I hope Oda will let Sanji use something else, some new power up which is not the repeated black flames/blue flames theory form the community. It is really boring and not very imaginative, I hope Oda will surprise us.
Sanji has Hell Memories and the stronger spiked DJ. Oda teased those things, why should he not let Sanji use it, but instead use the RS?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I was thinking that Queen is a real endurance/high defence monster meanwhile King is more fast and agile. Maybe this fight will let Sanji use more CoA (maybe revealing it finally) and Zoro using more CoO. So they will train in those specific haki style to overcome their enemies.
Nope.
If Zoro has a CoO upgrade, it will come from fighting Shiryu.
Sanji's average CoA is compensated by the Raid Suit. If he gets some upgrade, it won't be Haki related, most likely.