Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
if now sanji can turn invisible in base, for sure it's gone for good
It’s still unclear what happened when he « disappear ». We know that the other children can use their powers even without the RS (with a lesser degree it seems) so maybe can still turn invisible even with the RS destroyed.

The fire seemed to be really an other part of his powers

Who wants to see evil Sanji vs Zoro ?
Like Zoro, I'm looking forward to it, but will Oda really deliver like what we really expected or just another small clash ended with Nami low-diff both? Lol. Oda shouldn't recycle that kind of gag, even though I like that gag.
You know if Evil Sanji vs Zoro really happened, the focus will be on Sanji fighting himself, trying to stopped his evil side with Zoro having mixed feeling still relentlessly keep on try to cut Sanji, the fight will be painful to watch, could be better than Luffy vs Kaido, for that I don't think it happened, at least not until both really recovered or until next Arc.

In Translation posted on the chapter discussion Sanji says "I'm already "white hot"
Does it means something? Better wait the official version :hope:
Google answers.......
being at or radiating white heat. 2a : extremely hot. b : exhibiting or marked by extreme fervor or zeal white-hot enthusiasm.

1 : a temperature (as for copper and iron from 1500° to 1600° C) which is higher than red heat and at which a body becomes brightly incandescent. 2 : a state of intense mental or physical strain, emotion, or activity.

Better wait for Sunday but still HYPE!!

W

Wonderful World

Since I don't have previous context from previous chapters I am kinda lost to how we got here, that is why I'm here for clarification. Reading the chapter discussion will give me a head ache, so I'm here.
How much exactly do you know about Sanji's current situation?

W

Wonderful World

I have only finished Cake Island.
Well, seeing as you don't mind spoilers...

After wearing it a few times, the suit triggered his dormant Germa modifications (two times, I believe). He now has an exoskeleton similar to his brothers, so swords and bullets don't do anything to him anymore. However, just like his brothers, he is starting to lose his emotions, and he's panicking because he considers them "monsters" and doesn't want to be like them.

We're now at the point where he's trying to decide which version of himself is more valuable to Luffy: the womanizing human side that can't hit women? or the "Soldier of Science," which is cold and doesn't hesitate.

B

Ballel

Agreed. Made a thread about that once, asking people who resist the temptation to read spoilers how they do it and what arguments they could give us spoiler readers to encourage us to do the same. But they just didn't care at all so I kept reading spoilers. :milaugh:
Just do something else I guess. Dont go online a lot when it's spoiler time and find another hobby.