Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
:josad: why don't you guys like the lightning effect?

I think it's cool, I like the fact that oda didn't get lazy and just changed the color but instead decided to give a new property to Diable Jambe

:cheers: plus, a hell memories version of ifrit jambe would be dope
Because the lightning effect on top of the fire effect is just not noticeable enough. The kinda of thing that Oda will sometimes forget to draw.
Fiery hair with both fiery legs, something like that would have the "OOMPH!" needed for this moment.
But I guess we are on a "don't break what doesn't need fixing" I guess.
:P

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/ifrit-jambe.20252/#post-2263661
Post automatically merged:

Because the lightning effect on top of the fire effect is just not noticeable enough. The kinda of thing that Oda will sometimes forget to draw.
Fiery hair with both fiery legs, something like that would have the "OOMPH!" needed for this moment.
Doesn't he do this with hell memories?

I liked the scientific part of his powerup. It makes sense and parralels zoros coc powerup with the lightning effects

Yeah I get you, but I don't think he'll forget it

It's not like armement haki where oda forgets to draw the black lightning effect

Ifrit jambe is more like conquerors coating in that regard, oda has to draw the lighting effect so the reader can differentiate it

So far it seems pretty good, we even have the white lightning trail after his finisher

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yeah I get you, but I don't think he'll forget it

It's not like armement haki where oda forgets to draw the black lightning effect

Ifrit jambe is more like conquerors coating in that regard, oda has to draw the lighting effect so the reader can differentiate it

So far it seems pretty good, we even have the white lightning trail after his finisher
Pretty sure there isn't Diable Jambe anymore.
There's now "Ifrit Jambe" and that's it.
It leveled up.