Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SANJI WITH BLUE FLAMES LETSSSS GOOOO
Post automatically merged:

well the art is another story, the main point is we got a confirmation if Ifrit Jambe have blue/aqua color like Marco flames.
Mythical Fiery Bird Sanji is coming!! :stealthblack::stealthblack:
Blue flames>>>>>>>>>big moms fire
Post automatically merged:

Sanji>>>>>>marco SANJI HAS THE SAME ABILITY like Marco everything are the same

G

Gorosei Informer

If Sanji doesn't wake up next chapter(or 2), then Oda is saving Sanji for next arc
:josad:
I would like to see Sanji helping everyone to stall Kaido however I guess Oda will just give him another EL moment(so after Kaido's defeat).
I’m so tired of seeing Yamato’s face every chapter:whitepress:

Not seeing only Sanji for a long time might actually be a good thing because it means Oda is intentionally not showing him now, and then have him enter in a dramatic way :myman:

but Oda is also prick sometimes when it comes to Sanji so I don’t know :josad:
Oda is keeping Sanji sleeping because he knows Sanji would otherwise utterly, intensely cook Kaido alive with Ifrit Jambe and low diff him, its obvious!

In fact Oda is saving Wanji for when Xebec The Sage of Six Seas and the 10 Sails Jinchuuriki appears and Sanji has to personally slaughter him to save everyone else! Like here except "Rocks D Madara/Uchiha Xebec" doesn't survive this kick from literal Hell and is just obliterated from historyy/existence once and truly for all!:

@Thururu Wano has a huge gate hidden by a waterfall as the proper entrace to it so I wonder if Sanji can do something with that later on? To parallel the Gates of Justice moment or w/e? Plus I think he's gonna get a big moment vs CP0, especially if the Lucci group arrive. There's still the BM pirates who are LONG forgotten by Oda too ofc lol.

You're right
We need some
:zorothink:
Completely agree! It really surprises me we don't have any! Especially one based on that awesome Yamato art with the round sunglasses too for example! Also need a theme for her on here once the anime gets to showing off her DF and Zoan moves and we get a lot more fan art of that too!

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
@ThururuWano has a huge gate hidden by a waterfall as the proper entrace to it so I wonder if Sanji can do something with that later on? To parallel the Gates of Justice moment or w/e? Plus I think he's gonna get a big moment vs CP0, especially if the Lucci group arrive. There's still the BM pirates who are LONG forgotten by Oda too ofc lol.
Yeah, I've been thinking about for some time. BM Pirates kinda lost their hype so...
The only choice left are the WG ships.