Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
With Sanji leaking out Plasma out of Ifrit Jambe, maybe he could create his own version of Rankyaku, like he did with moon Walk. But this one would be way stronger, it being a plasma knife or slice, being able to cut things that are resistant to blunt attacks, like that door in Punk Hazard.
It would be cool.
:steef::steef:
he has an attack called "Slice shoot"

i wonder if that evolved into his Ryan Kaku that he's not using like zoro's Air lance.

he has an attack called "Slice shoot"

i wonder if that evolved into his Ryan Kaku that he's not using like zoro's Air lance.
Slice Shoot (切肉(スライス)シュート, Suraisu Shūto?, literally meaning "Sliced Shoot"): A disarming attack where Sanji runs forward, jumps into the air and kicks the opponent's hand to do damage and knock a weapon from their hand. This was first seen being used to knock Aokiji's ice blade from his hand.[27] In the Viz Manga, this is called Slice Shot and in the FUNimation dub it is called Slice Shoot.
Slice shoot isnt a ranged attack. By the way it is kind of crazy that Sanji disarmed an admiral pre ts.

Slice Shoot (切肉(スライス)シュート, Suraisu Shūto?, literally meaning "Sliced Shoot"): A disarming attack where Sanji runs forward, jumps into the air and kicks the opponent's hand to do damage and knock a weapon from their hand. This was first seen being used to knock Aokiji's ice blade from his hand.[27] In the Viz Manga, this is called Slice Shot and in the FUNimation dub it is called Slice Shoot.
Slice shoot isnt a ranged attack. By the way it is kind of crazy that Sanji disarmed an admiral pre ts.
so its ONLY A DISARMING ONE.. i mean he used it as a disarming move

hopefully sanji gets a ranged attack tho

G

Gorosei Informer

It’s a shame we didn’t have a Sanji Ninja this arc

That design was top tier

Post automatically merged:

Zoro leading the samurai and Sanji having an history with Wano ninja is a missed opportunity
I legit wanted Sanji to learn from the ninjas this arc too, Oda could have such great comedy potential with him and Shinobu too although Toei already had some "ideas" lol....*shudders*

:sanjimeh:

:beanmean::sanmoji::hohoho::kobeha:

With Sanji leaking out Plasma out of Ifrit Jambe, maybe he could create his own version of Rankyaku, like he did with moon Walk. But this one would be way stronger, it being a plasma knife or slice, being able to cut things that are resistant to blunt attacks, like that door in Punk Hazard.
It would be cool.
:steef::steef:
I'm definitely expecting an ifrit jambe: éclaire attack where he uses lightning

It would be a good food related pun (like most of sanji's attacks) about éclaire which means thunder in French and is also the name of a French pastry