Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
How? Oda was ambiguous with the abnormal heat resistance sanji already had. I think this confirmed that sanji can control when he goes in and out of his germa genes
With Queen comparing Sanji to a lunarian and now Sanji having abnormally high heat resistance where Oda doesn't want to say why that is the case. It feels like Oda is setting up a lunarian connection for Sanji (Sanji's also been compared to aliens with that one art by Oda)

The Zoro name stuff today made me research other names in my boredom and..

"What does the name Vin mean?
Vin means “conqueror” (from Latin “vincere” = to conquer)."

Gunsmoke -> Conqueror Smoke
Wine(&)Smoke (vinum old French for wine)
(Vehicle) identification number (another v word perhaps?)

Keep in mind, the V sound doesn't exist in Latin, it sounds like a W. Not sure on old French

Last edited:
Imagine how perfect Sanji's character if Oda doesnt make him as a pervert lol
Tbh I'm overall fine with Sanji's flirty nature, it's just that pre-TS he was more of a chivalrous perv, and post-TS he's kinda too much.
Also, flawed characters are usually more interesting to watch, my problem with Oda is that lately he has way too many characters to focus on and thus when SH are finally in focus, he's doing that one gag thing that SH are known for (Usopp lies, Nami is greedy, Sanji is a perv, Zoro can't find his way, Luffy wants meat). While it's fine, I want to see more panels with SH with other defining traits)

This makes me once more ponder if IFJ was CoC like Asura was. I've heard both sides of the argument, must be black lightening, not mentioned, etc. But was waiting until the anime to see what Oda told them to do before making a final judgment.

But if Oda also corrects things the official manga source does and they say this...

It very well could have been. King asked Zoro what type of King he was and others pointed out to Zoro he had CoC. But if IFJ was CoC, Queen was already KOd by the time he could have recognized it or not and no one was around to point it out...

50/50

We still wait for the anime I suppose.