Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
The BM of the straw hats, his defense drops depending on emotions
I wouldn't call it emotions anymore, it's more about resolve and willpower (which is also tied with emotions, but calling it emotions seems too superficial)

The cool thing is that this is exactly what has been motivating Sanji to get stronger anyways, so it fits his character like a glove.

Once he decided to destroy the Raid Suit and claim he needs to beat Queen by himself, that already is a sign of resolve that forces him to get stronger somehow.

This is basically the "shonen asspull power of friendship" that makes sense and is actually well written, so it doesn't feel like an asspull.

And the premise Haki is all about resolve and willpower anyway, so it's a win/win situation. Anyway, need to see more of this stuff to be sure of things

Yeah, I expected more Sanji panels after I saw the leaks, but damn, thee actual chapter is even cooler with Sanji tanking Jin-brat's punch like it is nothing.

If his powers are fueled by emotions and resolve, I don't mind, I even see it as a plus - it's another "at your face" to Judge, being the strongest sibling out of all Vinsmokes rangers thanks to his emotions.

I really hope Sanji will overpower S-Shark easily, if he finished him off WHILE it still had blue flames on, that would be AMAZING.

Go Sanji :stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:

He will not only when he get old then he will open it like rayleigh nothing Special eyes
Post automatically merged:

He always is
Maybe Zoro will get new eye from someone one day, so that he can open his other eye..

Why, u don't? Sanji look good tho in this chapter
And your profile picture is scary.. hahaaaa XD
Post automatically merged:

Andddd Robin know who will show up :sanjismug:

Last edited: