Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
sanji vs Pizzaro is the key for the germa 66 lore
Germa lore is useless without a RS. If Picazarro vs Sanji happens I want it back. And no canister this time, it can be stored in a pair of stylish gloves :josad:
And ACoC, FS and SaNa will be needed too to make it an acceptable matchup :kriwhat:

And let's not forget Red Line Picazarro and Galaxy Impact level kicks. We are gonna need those too :crybeard:

Last edited:
so sanji coc jambe kick will destroy islandzarro?

huh just realized pizarro and pinzorro sound alike:blobdj:
I guess so.
Sanji destorying island would mean he has at least has barjang gun level AP which is enough to overpower kaido
Not bad for me
Post automatically merged:

@RayanOO its sad day but u might be right

vasco shot isnt that bad

Last edited:
what if sanji goes solo adventure and skip BB pirates fight to do what you say well he can go back to the germa kingdom with vegapunk and they will meet the new mads and sanji can tell vegapank that he wants his brothers normal again and go on maybe in the end he will be king of germa kindom and continue with the straw hats adventure to laugh tale

and after that they maybe go to wano and cure the people in ebisu town

and they can pick up yamato with them

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@RayanOO did you go to Japan to have a chat with Oda or something?

Idk why, but Vasco was looking really cool this chapter.
Freaking psycho face.
Join the wank my friend :cheers:

@RayanOO its sad day but u might be right

vasco shot isnt that bad
:sadgrin:

YES ! YES ! yES !

Last edited:
So I read something interesting.

In Hindu mythology (this is going off research, so if you are that religion and I get something wrong, please forgive me):

A Conch shell known as a shankha has both a right-turning spiral (correct and sacred) and a left-turning spiral (incorrect) much Like Sanji's brows.

A shankha is associated with water and Naga though.. yet in the same mythology, the Garuda are enemies of the Naga. In one of the Color Walks, Sanji's shirt had a snake on it. Judge is known as Garuda...

What does it all mean? How can the Vinsmokes be symbolized both? Is this another Zuko situation? Warring bloodlines?