Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Are you really waiting 1061 episode? I mean ok, it will be fun to watch it, but still I have literally zero hype. It's something we already know, we know what will happen. Apart from the great animation I don't feel like I'm waiting this episode (I lost interest in OP anime years ago).
What? Ifrit jambe animated for the first time and toei is going all out... be graceful

Are you really waiting 1061 episode? I mean ok, it will be fun to watch it, but still I have literally zero hype. It's something we already know, we know what will happen. Apart from the great animation I don't feel like I'm waiting this episode (I lost interest in OP anime years ago).
The way they formulated ep 1059 with luffy flashback and whatnot really was worth the experience.. Its not merely revisiting.. If its a job well done then it will bring out more than what the manga depicted.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
It won’t indeed change the world, but it’s always cool when an anime is doing a great job with a fight or a moment
Especially if it ads little things, nervosity, speed, movements to the fight without changing its vibe and reality

It can make a fight even better than in the manga, the manga medium being limited

So yeah even If the anime has been hot garbage for years if Sanji vs Queen is cool I’m hyped

It won’t indeed change the world, but it’s always cool when an anime is doing a great job with a fight or a moment
Especially if it ads little things, nervosity, speed, movements to the fight without changing its vibe and reality

It can make a fight even better than in the manga, the manga medium being limited

So yeah even If the anime has been hot garbage for years if Sanji vs Queen is cool I’m hyped
That's cool and all, more importantly why don't you change the Sanji FC name into SanjiKingdom? :ultimoji: