Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is where we finally see sanji telling kuma that he will be a huge threat to the world government even more than zoro.
We also have those vegapunk spoilers but I don’t know if those will play out in this arc or at all.
We should also see vegapunk react to sanjis modifications which i have been waiting to see. Sanji’s eyebrow flicking back and forth is another interesting aspect. At first I thought that it was turning his vinsmokes genes on and off. However i did see stussy tap sanji’s cheek and it made a clink sound.
Sanji was called the warrior of science in the chapter title vs Queen. So it’s fitting he faces off with Saturn. I still think there is going to be more aspects to sanji’s lineage factor. There is just alot of potential for oda to make sanji look real cool in this situation even if he loses.

It's time for Sanji to prove Kuma and everyone that this speech wasn't just for show :sanjismug:

Post automatically merged:

"More trouble than the rest of these guys put together"

Luffy is out
Zoro is busy
Sanji will have to carry the Science team for a while (Vegapunk, Franky, Atlas, Kuma and Bonney)

The Warrior of Science can't be just a cool name for a chapter, he needs to start carving himself as a legend in the story until EoS.
:kuzanshut:

Last edited: