Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Judge and Caesar weren’t full bad guys during their stories
They were. Judge made a surgery on his own pregnant wife, twice, turned his children into mindless war machines.
Ceasar turned children into drug addicts to keep them prisoners and experimented on them.

Just because Judge had a shred of "light" in helping Sanji and the SHs later, and Ceasar had funny gags as Gastino, doesn't change the fact that they were both 100% certified pieces of shit.

Queen had a lot of funny gags as well and he was still a dick.

I don’t know if Queen will join

Judge and Caesar weren’t full bad guys during their stories while Queen was a full piece of shit, this is why Judge and Caesar can have this little adventure

I don’t see Queen joining this

But can happen too. Someone like Wapol had an adventure too and was a crappy guy

I don’t see Sanji controlling them too. It would be weird.

If they appear again Egghead can be good but outside of that I don’t see where they fit
Judge and Caesar are still shitty people looking to create WMDs and super soldiers. Just cause they did one decent thing doesn’t redeem them.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
They were. Judge made a surgery on his own pregnant wife, twice, turned his children into mindless war machines.
Ceasar turned children into drug addicts to keep them prisoners and experimented on them.

Just because Judge had a shred of "light" in helping Sanji and the SHs later, and Ceasar had funny gags as Gastino, doesn't change the fact that they were both 100% certified pieces of shit.

Queen had a lot of funny gags as well and he was still a dick.
Yeah but it’s because Judge final moments with Sanji and him breaking down with BM. Especially with the other Germa kids changing (just a little but still)
And Caesar gag moments, him « working » with SH against BM etc
That we can buy them being somewhat allies in the end without it being too weird

While Queen is 100% an enemy and a huge dick.

Would be weird to have him joining somewhat helping in the end

But why not, that can happen too

Yeah but it’s because Judge final moments with Sanji and him breaking down with BM. Especially with the other Germa kids changing (just a little but still)
That we can buy them being somewhat allies in the end without it being too weird

Judges final moments with Sanji was him calling him broken and a failure.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

The Vinsmoke siblings are victims.
Judge is just scum.

Ceasar had no choice. It was on his best interest that they killed BM, since she was chasing him.
Post automatically merged:

@RayanOO just because a shitty father like Endeavor had a redemption arc, doesn't mean every shitty father gets one as well.

:pepestop:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Judge is just scum.

Ceasar had no choice. It was on his best interest that they killed BM, since she was chasing him.
I don’t deny them being scum

but the story was heading for them to be redeemed / or at least wasn’t focusing on their bad side anymore and focused on other thing.

It’s like Caribou : the man is a huge pile of shit yet his whole story is heading for him to be a little bit redeemed, be a comic relief, saving old grandma, becoming a fake revolutionary leader, helping SH in Wano etc.

I think Caribou has more chance to be an ally one day than Queen

Even if he is a piece of shit

It’s quite certain than Germa will becoming ally one day at least cordial / friendly with Sanji

I don’t deny them being scum

but the story was heading for them to be redeemed / or at least wasn’t focusing on their bad side anymore and focused on other thing.

It’s like Caribou : the man is a huge pile of shit yet his whole story is heading for him to be a little bit redeemed, be a comic relief, saving old grandma, becoming a fake revolutionary leader, helping SH in Wano etc.

I think Caribou has more chance to be an ally one day than Queen

Even if he is a piece of shit

It’s quite certain than Germa will becoming ally one day at least cordial / friendly with Sanji
Ichiji and Reiju along with Sanjis other siblings will ally with Sanji, but Judge and Caesar nah

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Judge is just scum.

@RayanOO just because a shitty father like Endeavor had a redemption arc, doesn't mean every shitty father gets one as well.

:pepestop:
Endy best boy 🔥

Ichiji and Reiju along with Sanjis other siblings will ally with Sanji, but Judge and Caesar nah
Maybe but they won’t be enemies either

To add to what Rayan is saying, I think Oda is attempting at some measure of "redemption" or at least rapproachment with Judge and Ceasar, as opposed to Queen. Doesn't mean that that we as readers have to agree, though. Oda has definetly pulled this stuff before. Seemingly unredeemable villains entering grey areas in which they display "good" actions and with time rehabilitated in the eyes of at least some readers - in essence just by hanging out with the strawhats. Judge at the end of WCI arc and Caesar post Punk Hazard are definitive examples of such attempts, and this is how they differ from Queen. He was purely "evil", cartoonishly evil, with Oda doubling down on the genocide theme with Queens weapon arsenal, but lacks the post-villain companionship with the strawhats and rapproachment given to the other two. I don't think Oda expects to convince all fans. The "greyness" of the OP world kinda extends to the real world in that sense.