Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
I told you fools to not fall for it again!
“If Sanji sees a woman hurt in front of him, he will destroy him“ - You guys always expect that, but that legit never happened.
It always goes like that:
Sanji calls the guy bastard -> tries to attack -> gets stopped or hit back -> the end.
This time, once again, was the exact same thing.
Bonney was hit in the head by Saturns weird ability, squeezed to the point her bones are breaking and is now about to get shot.
And what is Sanji doing? Got hit in the head and is now unable to move - which by the way happened the second time this arc. All he does is just watching.
And some of you think he will unlock CoC in order to save her, ain’t happening. We had such a moment before, when his family was about to be executed and people thought Sanji would unlock his CoC in this moment, which would have been the perfect moment. Nope Oda came up with some other random ass shit to safe them.
And it’s gonna be the same this time. Sanji is not the one saving Bonney, it’s gonna be Kuma or the Giant Robot.
I hate CL⁵oda with all my heart but he deserves a few more chapters. The Gorosei had to look intimidating to be perceived as an actual threat and he is drawing a story, not a bunch of feats. Sanji's turn will come before the arc ends

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I hate CL⁵oda with all my heart but he deserves a few more chapters. The Gorosei had to look intimidating to be perceived as an actual threat and he is drawing a story, not a bunch of feats. Sanji's turn will come before the arc ends
Sanji's turn will come in a later arc when he actually fights a full matchup against a Gorosei for himself.

Not now.

you think I'll listen to you after this statement??
*Squeak*! Forgive me, Shanks-sama! Don't cut me down again!
Sanji's turn will come in a later arc when he actually fights a full matchup against a Gorosei for himself.

Not now.
lets be real 2 of the gorosei will be zoro and sanji's final opponents if imu is the last boss
Facts. Sanji will get Jew Peter and Zoro will get V. Nasujuro.

Not now.
I don't really care for what happens after Egghead. If Sanji's Nothing happened moment doesn't happen here, you'll read One Piece without me. I'm so tired of Oda.

Before Wano I used to follow the spoiler discussions, read the unofficial chapters a couple of times, and then watch some reactions and discussions. When we got the official viz translation for free I read that too.
Not to mention the multiple times I reread the entire series or part of it.

Now I follow the spoiler discussion and I barely read the unofficial release. Once :hope:

Its impossible not to bypass it luffy bypass doflamingo string with pure strength in G4

Law bypass doc devil fruit instantly

at this point sanji should know he cant keep getting suprised and caught by devil fruit abilites
Still, it's a Gorosei

Comparing this to Doflamingo is nonsense

Sanji looked like he could put up a fight again against Doflamingo just like everyone else who fought him did, and that was a Doflamingo who had fought other people such as Law, who commented about how Doflamingo's powers worked. Saturn's abilities seem to be way more trickier
:goyea: