Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
If Luffy/Zoro have bad showings they'll have insanly good showings while sanji has terrible moments and gets semi decent feat ( all strength wise ofc )

sanji's character moments were what kept me his fan, i loved and will always love him and will for ever be my top 5 fav character in fiction. But his character arc is finished and he isnt respected by Oda strengths wise.
You're just falling into Zoro fans projecting, its all agenda bro

See, this comment sums up my point. He needs to come here and pretend anything that happens to Sanji is extremely bad for him so he can keep the agenda going strong. If Sanji does something worth of praise, he obviously wont give any praise, by any means. Nothing new or surprising about it here, just your casual fandom agenda.
Jokes aside, i feel sorry for you guys. Looks like Oda will never stop shit on Sanji.
Zoro fans started downplaying the Admirals as soon as Zoro didn't fought one, so that way the Admirals can look weak, thus Zoro can look strong. A few weeks ago they wanted Sanji to fight Lucci to fit agendas, now they are wanking Lucci because he is fighting Zoro

They tell people that to make them feel better overall, deep inside there were a lot who dropped or stopped enjoying the manga like they used to do because of Wano, and obviously due Zoro's role in it, people laughing on their takes and consequently laughing at Zoro's character has no difference from what happens to Sanji depending the circumstances. The same has happened with and is done by Sanji fans, and what they have in common is: They have passed years building a lot of expectation to desperatly fit whatever agendas.

Luffy has bad showings, Zoro has bad showings, Sanji has bad showings. Luffy's bad showings are overcome by his best showings, that doesn't even compare to what Zoro and Sanji show for most of the time

But when we talk about Zoro and Sanji, Zoro's whole existence revolves around fighting, the average fan will always feel like "Well, i think i should wank the swordsman who wants to be the WSS, more than the cook who can fight, doesn't matter what happen".

An example: Zoro easily beats a character that narratively shouldn't pose a real threat Sanji or Zoro, for example. Instead of that being an W for Zoro, they try to make it an L for Sanji
:suresure:

So Sanji's good showings, portrayal and feats tend to be more left behind in comparison, but waaay more by those who don't want Sanji to be strong, relevant and stuff, in the story (aka Zorotards, who have agendas to fight for, or only average people who don't like the character), while at the same time they try to zoom in on Sanji's bad showings to somehow try to make them 100x worse than they actually are. One Piece is a big fanbase and some fandoms are pretty vocal
:goyea:

Last edited:
Lol keep writing paragraphs because Sanji isn’t looking good buddy . Keep it up
Sure friend

Don't forget to keep coming to the Sanji fandom thread to enlight us with your amazing big brain one sentence's takes that no one else noticed about Sanji.

Thanks to you im convinced that Sanji's eyebrows flipping means nothing, you only needed to type "Cope" and i was convinced.
You don't see geniuses like that very often :finally:

You're just falling into Zoro fans projecting, its all agenda bro

See, this comment sums up my point. He needs to come here and pretend anything that happens to Sanji is extremely bad for him so he can keep the agenda going strong. If Sanji does something worth of praise, he obviously wont give any praise, by any means. Nothing new or surprising about it here, just your casual fandom agenda.

Zoro fans started downplaying the Admirals as soon as Zoro didn't fought one, so that way the Admirals can look weak, thus Zoro can look strong. A few weeks ago they wanted Sanji to fight Lucci to fit agendas, now they are wanking Lucci because he is fighting Zoro

They tell people that to make them feel better overall, deep inside there were a lot who dropped or stopped enjoying the manga like they used to do because of Wano, and obviously due Zoro's role in it, people laughing on their takes and consequently laughing at Zoro's character has no difference from what happens to Sanji depending the circumstances. The same has happened with and is done by Sanji fans, and what they have in common is: They have passed years building a lot of expectation to desperatly fit whatever agendas.

Luffy has bad showings, Zoro has bad showings, Sanji has bad showings. Luffy's bad showings are overcome by his best showings, that doesn't even compare to what Zoro and Sanji show for most of the time

But when we talk about Zoro and Sanji, Zoro's whole existence revolves around fighting, the average fan will always feel like "Well, i think i should wank the swordsman who wants to be the WSS, more than the cook who can fight, doesn't matter what happen".

An example: Zoro easily beats a character that narratively shouldn't pose a real threat Sanji or Zoro, for example. Instead of that being an W for Zoro, they try to make it an L for Sanji
:suresure:

So Sanji's good showings, portrayal and feats tend to be more left behind in comparison, but waaay more by those who don't want Sanji to be strong, relevant and stuff, in the story (aka Zorotards, who have agendas to fight for, or only average people who don't like the character), while at the same time they try to zoom in on Sanji's bad showings to somehow try to make them 100x worse than they actually are. One Piece is a big fanbase and some fandoms are pretty vocal
:goyea:
lol whats with this essay ? When did i downplay Admirals ? Hell i created a thread in Battledome about Zoro vs Kizaru and my vote is that he's getting mid diffed and i'm trolling many Zorofans who think he's already a top tier.

I didnt tell anything to make Sanji fans feel better just said my honest opinion about whats Oda's treatment of him. I can shit post in any other place about Sanji but here.

lol whats with this essay ? When did i downplay Admirals ? Hell i created a thread in Battledome about Zoro vs Kizaru and my vote is that he's getting mid diffed and i'm trolling many Zorofans who think he's already a top tier.

I didnt tell anything to make Sanji fans feel better just said my honest opinion about whats Oda's treatment of him. I can shit post in any other place about Sanji but here.
Im not talking about you specifically, but in general