Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
why are you allowing sanji bashing here??
More Kuma and maybe more WB

:finally: Greatness is coming
im all for it i think the only people who are against it or complaining about it have been the powerscalers tbh

its good to see side characters especially someone like kuma whos been shrouded in mystery especially if we are going to learn about the Revs history here and possibly more of Saturn.
Post automatically merged:

you don't get to bash sanji in here
undelete my comment ningen

Al me and ray are boys jjk fans are thicker than blood my friend

AL sama

Red Haired

im all for it i think the only people who are against it or complaining about it have been the powerscalers tbh

its good to see side characters especially someone like kuma whos been shrouded in mystery especially if we are going to learn about the Revs history here and possibly more of Saturn.

undelete my comment ningen

Al me and ray are boys jjk fans are thicker than blood my friend
your post got deleted for insult not bashing

muugen I know you for ages so I know you've a foul mouth and you don't really mean anything by what you say but others take them as insults

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
your post got deleted for insult not bashing

muugen I know you for ages so I know you've a foul mouth and you don't really mean anything by what you say but others take them as insults
no i just say things to get under peoples skin nowadays cause its been funny to watch the sanji and sukuna fans here on weekly basis. pretty entertaining stuff.