Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F

Fallen Prince

Hope i dont anger shipping personally its my opinion but i think sanji x nami is not going to happen . Also with sanji's gag i concluded he will not settle with any woman maybe deep down he does it because of primary reason oda has created him for chivalry womanizer .

I thought he had decent chance with pudding if she werent part of big mom pirates it would have interesting plot to look at.

Viola is too old for him as well . Sanji is destined to be like zeff i guess maybe he will accept and embrace it.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Hope i dont anger shipping personally its my opinion but i think sanji x nami is not going to happen . Also with sanji's gag i concluded he will not settle with any woman maybe deep down he does it because of primary reason oda has created him for chivalry womanizer .

I thought he had decent chance with pudding if she werent part of big mom pirates it would have interesting plot to look at.

Viola is too old for him as well . Sanji is destined to be like zeff i guess maybe he will accept and embrace it.
Haha don't worry all opinions are accepted

I think too that Nami/Sanji won't really happen even if they care for each other I don't think Oda will go that route.

But with Pudding this is different : she is a cook, they have still unresolved plot : the erased kiss, and Pudding will likely come back into the story with her 3 eyes tribe.
Her being in the BMP doesn't mean she has to stay with them forever, especially because I think Big mom will fall and Kata will take over the crew (I don't think BM will be killed but she will stay in O-lin personality).

So Pudding can go with Sanji and they can open their restaurants.

Yeah Viola won't happen I think even if she is a great woman.

F

Fallen Prince

Honestly i cannot see sanji settle down with a woman i do not forsee him loving anyone. If anything he has infactuation with nami and robin.

I can see why people do not ship him with robin because she is too old and tend to have good understanding of sanjis character.

Nami is still young , it is true nami to extent feels obligated to sanji we saw in wci as well . Nami is very complicated character in general and money minded lady . Its just bad combination for sanji on whole and i think even latest chapter proves he can abandon nami for priorties if others safety are in peril.

People read to much out of gags and romance in crew will not happen i think.

Oda said no romance between SHs. However he never said anything about them after theyre done being SHs. I expect them to disband at the Epilouge of One Piece.

Their Oda may hint to Sanji x Nami relationship. I honestly dont see Sanji leaving Nami's side......EVER. He cares about her the most outta every female hes ever met.

I see Sanji opening a really famous restaurant in the All Blue, and Nami managing his restaurant for him. Since Sanji is a Yonko lvl cook and the All Blue has the best ingredients.....business will be booming for him. So Nami wont miss the chance to work with him.

So even if theyre not "together".....they will always be together.