Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
Its the most OP ability in one piece aside from AdvCoC imo
Tbh if both you and your opponent have FS, it can be very well-written, e.g. like Sanderson described it in his Mistborn series, there was an ability to burn a certain metal to see the future, and if one person used it, then they could see what their opponent was up to in a linear manner (kinda like Katakuri saw Pudding fall), and if both used it, then they could see each other as a myriad of shadowy possible outcomes, which I imagined was really great.

Tbh if both you and your opponent have FS, it can be very well-written, e.g. like Sanderson described it in his Mistborn series, there was an ability to burn a certain metal to see the future, and if one person used it, then they could see what their opponent was up to in a linear manner (kinda like Katakuri saw Pudding fall), and if both used it, then they could see each other as a myriad of shadowy possible outcomes, which I imagined was really great.
Oda wrote it terribly. With Katakuri there was no problem and it worked well, but only because he was the only who had it. Then once Luffy learned it, their fight just felt like any other fight with basic CoO. There was no difference. Also, CoO is the most inconsistent shit ever, it only works if it needs to. People dodge and get hit the same way before CoO was even introduced. Except for some moments where CoO is highlighted, the fights or even some moments don't look any different than how it used to be before CoO.
CoO is very strong if it was consistent, but it isn't.

This kind of statement is what I dislike about fandoms and why I threadbanned myself from the Zoro fc
It gets tiring to have people constantly give up hope, and act like the character is never going to get to shine.

It's be different if he just said he doesn't think there will be a focus yet, but to consistently always be a negative nellie?

It gets tiring to have people constantly give up hope, and act like the character is never going to get to shine.

It's be different if he just said he doesn't think there will be a focus yet, but to consistently always be a negative nellie?
Frankly speaking, I can understand why people lose hope sometimes - I used to really like Juvia from FT, and then she was pretty much reduced to being Gray's satellite instead of being her own character:(