Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
I think Sanji is gonna try to fight Kizaru in base, but he is going to get folded and seemingly defeated

Then Franky will get up and try to do something, but fail miserably

Kizaru is going to kill someone, then Sanji will show up with reversed eyebrows to stop his Kizaru's attempt to kill... I wonder what Saturn is going to do in the meantime... Is Luffy going to show up that quickly? Can Vegapunk help somehow? What about that Ancient Robot?
:quest:

I think Sanji is gonna try to fight Kizaru in base, but he is going to get folded and seemingly defeated

Then Franky will get up and try to do something, but fail miserably

Kizaru is going to kill someone, then Sanji will show up with reversed eyebrows to stop his Kizaru's attempt to kill... I wonder what Saturn is going to do in the meantime... Is Luffy going to show up that quickly? Can Vegapunk help somehow? What about that Ancient Robot?
:quest:
Imo kizarus going to try and teleport himself to Vegapunk and Sanji will block him with eyebrows switched immediately.

I feel given that Oda gave this a while back, that we'll get Sanji vs both Kizaru and Saturn for at least a minute or two like the King and Queen fight, until Luffy is back up from where he disappeared to.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
@Sir Yasheen @Embers Kaios @Bisoromi Bear @RayanOO @Doggo @BangOO🍅 @MonsterZoro @Julius @Jackteo @Infitima @Devilbat @Hiragaro @Hueconite @Hedfi @BleakAsh @soheilhazrat @SDfear
GUI VI'S LETTER OF APOLOGY

- My dear Sanji bros

based on recent events in the manga, I come to portray myself with all of you about the Sanji slander that I propagated on this forum. I'm sorry for saying that Sanji is YC2 level, I'm sorry for saying that Sanji is a cuck, I'm sorry for calling Sanji Lanji/Dogji/Damaji/Hypetoolji, I'm sorry for saying that Sanji's main fight will be 8 Chins/Kadar, me sorry for comparing Sanji to Sakura Haruno, but most of all, I'm sorry for never calling Sanji of Wanji.

Sanji is not a gag character, he is a very cool character and is about to get hyped in the next chapters.
If Sanji vs Kizaru really happens, I'll be here no matter what!
:feelsokeman:
Best regards, GUI :)

@Sir Yasheen @Embers Kaios @Bisoromi Bear @RayanOO @Doggo @BangOO🍅 @MonsterZoro @Julius @Jackteo @Infitima @Devilbat @Hiragaro @Hueconite @Hedfi @BleakAsh @soheilhazrat @SDfear

- My dear Sanji bros

based on recent events in the manga, I come to portray myself with all of you about the Sanji slander that I propagated on this forum. I'm sorry for saying that Sanji is YC2 level, I'm sorry for saying that Sanji is a cuck, I'm sorry for calling Sanji Lanji/Dogji/Damaji/Hypetoolji, I'm sorry for saying that Sanji's main fight will be 8 Chins/Kadar, me sorry for comparing Sanji to Sakura Haruno, but most of all, I'm sorry for never calling Sanji of Wanji.

Sanji is not a gag character, he is a very cool character and is about to get hyped in the next chapters.

My bro
:getnappaed:

AL sama

Red Haired

- My dear Sanji bros

this must be the biggest joke coming from you

go wank zoro

- My dear Sanji bros

Relax, it's all part of the game, don't worry :myman:

- My dear Sanji bros

I can just hear the sarcasm.