Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
@Sir Yasheen @Embers Kaios @Bisoromi Bear @RayanOO @Doggo @BangOO🍅 @MonsterZoro @Julius @Jackteo @Infitima @Devilbat @Hiragaro @Hueconite @Hedfi @BleakAsh @soheilhazrat @SDfear
GUI VI'S LETTER OF APOLOGY

- My dear Sanji bros

based on recent events in the manga, I come to portray myself with all of you about the Sanji slander that I propagated on this forum. I'm sorry for saying that Sanji is YC2 level, I'm sorry for saying that Sanji is a cuck, I'm sorry for calling Sanji Lanji/Dogji/Damaji/Hypetoolji, I'm sorry for saying that Sanji's main fight will be 8 Chins/Kadar, me sorry for comparing Sanji to Sakura Haruno, but most of all, I'm sorry for never calling Sanji of Wanji.

Sanji is not a gag character, he is a very cool character and is about to get hyped in the next chapters.
If Sanji vs Kizaru really happens, I'll be here no matter what!
:feelsokeman:
Best regards, GUI :)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Zorotard

@Sir Yasheen @Embers Kaios @Bisoromi Bear @RayanOO @Doggo @BangOO🍅 @MonsterZoro @Julius @Jackteo @Infitima @Devilbat @Hiragaro @Hueconite @Hedfi @BleakAsh @soheilhazrat @SDfear

- My dear Sanji bros

based on recent events in the manga, I come to portray myself with all of you about the Sanji slander that I propagated on this forum. I'm sorry for saying that Sanji is YC2 level, I'm sorry for saying that Sanji is a cuck, I'm sorry for calling Sanji Lanji/Dogji/Damaji/Hypetoolji, I'm sorry for saying that Sanji's main fight will be 8 Chins/Kadar, me sorry for comparing Sanji to Sakura Haruno, but most of all, I'm sorry for never calling Sanji of Wanji.

Sanji is not a gag character, he is a very cool character and is about to get hyped in the next chapters.

:cheers:

- My dear Sanji bros

:feelsokeman :

:myman:

- My dear Sanji bros

Someone bann this fool

- My dear Sanji bros

What the fuck? First why you did not tag me. I'm a Sanji fan for 20 plus years. Second is your spirit really that weak to come here to cry? We already knew that the thing you mentioned in the post were bullshit anyway. Troll or not, it's all bullshit.

It looks like what's truly special about the Buccaneers (Beside their physical prowess) have something to do with their Emotions, more specifically rage, and as Vegapunk described it, the Power of Love.

So, it's safe to assume at this point that Sanji's Power of Love, the Diable/Ifrit flames and the ability to resist mental programming, is somehow related to the Buccaneers.

Whatever that drug that Sora consumed seems to have granted Sanji the special power of the Buccaneers.

It looks like what's truly special about the Buccaneers (Beside their physical prowess) have something to do with their Emotions, more specifically rage, and as Vegapunk described it, the Power of Love.

So, it's safe to assume at this point that Sanji's Power of Love, the Diable/Ifrit flames and the ability to resist mental programming, is somehow related to the Buccaneers.

Whatever that drug that Sora consumed seems to have granted Sanji the special power of the Buccaneers.
So Reiju behaves differently compared to her brothers because of the "power of love" as well due to Sora's influence on her childhood, even tho she is still affected by everything else Judge programmed

While Sanji seems to have complete control of himself (at least for now)

It seems to be a vague concept tho, almost like "the power of friendship"

Guys stop…
Sanji has ties to Lunarians and now he has ties to Bucaneers?

So Reiju behaves differently compared to her brothers because of the "power of love" as well due to Sora's influence on her childhood, even tho she is still affected by everything else Judge programmed

While Sanji seems to have complete control of himself (at least for now)

It seems to be a vague concept tho, almost like "the power of friendship"
It makes me wonder if Ichiji Niji and Yonji will also change.