Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
After reading OP for so long, I just like to hope for the best even when it doesn't live up to my expectations 90% of the time. Which is kinda funny since I remember every arc prior to Sabaody always living up to my expectations and predictions and the minute the human auction house stuff started it just kind of stopped lining up.

I sometimes wonder if the story would've been better to all of the Straw Hats if Oda hadn't split them up back in Sabaody and had let them just continue on as a team instead of making it a one-man show. Also sending Brook away after he just officially joined? Low blow man

I guess some can argue that they weren't ready for the New World, but considering how power-ups just keep getting dropped on their laps or pop up out of the blue and that challenges wholly depend on the writing, it doesn't seem like it would've been an issue in the long run what with plot armor and conveniences, and using haki as a reason to stop them also doesn't really feel like an issue, since it wasn't even that well developed and just seems like a retcon that was tied to past feats to make it seem more legit, kind of like the Ace+Roger retcon.

I mean characters in-universe who weren't familiar with the Straw Hats might've said they weren't ready to infiltrate Ennies Lobby but they went in there and came out better for it. Usopp pleading Luffy to let him back in the crew still gets me. :feelscryingman:

Oda seems to be writing on the go , as in he doesn’t seem to have a set process. It’s why the story has felt disjointed ever since the TS.
No doubt he’s stuffed up every character not named Luffy and even with Luffy has stripped him of the essence of what made him likeable in the first place.