Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
This. I hated every single moment of 1108 and I'm tired of waiting too but Sanji failing to protect Vegapunk is huge. It is not an L, it is a turning point for his character
Both Luffy and Sanji failed honestly

Luffy himself told Sanji to get Vegapunk to somewhere safe

Sanji already did great by saving Bonney and Vegapunk from the laser

This. I hated every single moment of 1108 and I'm tired of waiting too but Sanji failing to protect Vegapunk is huge. It is not an L, it is a turning point for his character
Was not a fan of Evil Sanji, but that's the last hope. Vega punk dies and this starts something in Sanji and he goes back infurious to fight Kizaru.

Idc about rest of the story, I want my Sanji vs Kizaru. Else I riot and stop caring the little I still do about One piece story.

If Vegapunk had stayed alive he won’t be announcing something important that will happen in next chapter .

It’s called plot progress Oda decided to kill Vegapunk and Sanji is having his Jon Snow moment .

I am certain Vegapunk’s death will make Sanji mad and make him pretty angry hoping to see enraged mode cook .
Post automatically merged:

Would love evil Sanji to come out

but unlikely

Vegapunk was already one foot and half in the grave Sanji doesnt have anything to do with that
It was sure that the old Vegapunk would die at some point. So not really a L here.

But yeah it was a fucking tease last chap and didn’t deliver….
Oda Master of troll as always . :myman:

Cant hide my disappointment ngl
If Oda doesn't like strawhats he should remove them from story.
So people can stop having expectations

If we are talking about only previous years (since ch 1078)
Situation of Sanji is still better than other strawhats.
At least he is involved..
Nami is like a background character since ch 1078..
Same thing happened in dressrosa.

Last edited:
If Oda doesn't like strawhats he should remove them from story.
So people can stop having expectations

If we are talking about only previous years (since ch 1078)
Situation of Sanji is still better than other strawhats.
At least he is involved..
Nami is like a background character since ch 1078..
Same thing happened in dressrosa.
Ngl since end of wano only sanji doesnt look like comeplete backgroung character among SH's.
oda's handeling of SH's is terrible and anyone saying otherwise is lying to themselves