Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Because you’re a true Sanji bro 💪
No.

If I were to rank the shs right now

Zoro clear

Brook
Nami
Franky (grown on me)
Robin (pre skip was second fading down the list Cause she's not doing anything)
Luffy
Sanji
Jinbe got no feeling on

Nika annoying chopper pointless at this point

Ussop. Hate him right now.

I just watch some scene and i saw Sanji got thrown by S-Shark when we didnt even saw that in the manga :snoopy::snoopy::snoopy:
Can’t believe anime caught upto Sshark scene so fast . It makes sense they are prolonging to give Oda more time to conclude Egghead arc .
Post automatically merged:

we saw it you blind fuck
Sssh kids don’t talk here . :kuzanshut:

Remember these animators prolonged Luffy vs Batman and Ulti . Does it mean they are showing luffy in bad light .:kayneshrug: Not really .

I personally think they are dragging and like to add bit of spice to the fight . I stopped watching Anime long time but I don’t think Animators have agenda or such . They are making sure they don’t catch upto Oda who has delayed entire last year .

Remember these animators prolonged Luffy vs Batman and Ulti . Does it mean they are showing luffy in bad light .:kayneshrug: Not really .

I personally think they are dragging and like to add bit of spice to the fight . I stopped watching Anime long time but I don’t think Animators have agenda or such . They are making sure they don’t catch upto Oda who has delayed entire last year .
At this point most animators are young enough to be one piece fanboys