Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
L

Levi_Ackerman

I have not been happy with Sanji's portrayal in TS but I am still by his side and his fan.

His speech to Usopp is the biggest motivational for anyone who feel they are not good enough in life :josad:

i liked pre timeskip sanji way more than post timeskip sanji (whom i still like)

pre timeskip sanji was in my top 3 favourite characters overall back then.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I have not been happy with Sanji's portrayal in TS but I am still by his side and his fan.
Do you want be in the fan club ?

I get bashed whenever i mention that.
I think a lot of people actually think like us

And I think Sanji is one of the SH who suffered the least from the time skip in term of character. He still feels human, he still has relevance outside of his fighting prowess, stil interacts a lot with others etc

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
And Oda bringing back that "Strategist" thing to Sanji with making him disappearing in the brothel. I hope he might save Momo,
Saving Momo with all the heavy hitters now will be impossible but I def thnk that Sanji will be up to something soon

there is a chance that he might meet up with X-Drake and Hawkins in the rear entrance/somewhere.
Haha I see where you go here with the North Blue assemble

As much as I love the lore and world building of One Piece ( something the disney Star Wars needed), I think Oda went over the top in the TS to the point half of the main characters have to be kicked out of the spotlight by secondary characters in two major arcs. There is a reason why Star Wars 4 don't the turn species and aliens in the bar into main characters... Pace and focus. I am not saying supporting characters bog down the plot. Vivi is a good example and brought a bigger emotional stake without alienating our main characters.

Do you want be in the fan club ?

I think a lot of people actually think like us
Yes I want to join ofc

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
It's not what I meant. I remember something like Law is a hater of Germa from the comics or just Germa in general and Drake was a fan of Germa or some shit like this.
Law was a germa haters, while X-Drake and Hawkins seems like Germa fans.

One Piece chapter 936.

And you know what, the cover page of Chapter 936 is interesting too. We knew if Wanze was Sanji's opponent, while Aokiji might be the part of Sword.