Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
What would you guys think if the Red Suit was by any chance the Raid Suit ? :madmonk: That’s unlikely but it’s possible, I mean it’s weird Oda added gloves and Toei chose to go with a new color for Sanji’s new suit instead of the usual black.
I dont think the "Red Suit" is already a "Raid Suit", because we see Sanji doing a sky walk with his red suit.
But im pretty sure his raid suit has something to do with his gloves. Thats why i always imagine he will pull up his raid suit like ironman.:finally:

I dont think the "Red Suit" is already a "Raid Suit", because we see Sanji doing a sky walk with his red suit.
But im pretty sure his raid suit has something to do with his gloves. Thats why i always imagine he will pull up his raid suit like ironman.:finally:
If his suit got modified, maybe the accelerators and flotation device are hidden inside the shoes and he can decide when to use them. :zorothink:

I know that’s unlikely, I was mostly wondering whether Sanji fans would like it if it was the actual RS or it wouldn’t change anything for those who hate it.

I hope we get something like this :

:steef:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Imagine sanji changing into the red suit to the raid suit
🤢
Whats wrong with that?:choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

If his suit got modified, maybe the accelerators and flotation device are hidden inside the shoes and he can decide when to use them.
Sanji said he want Franky and Usopp to redesigned the raid suit, not modified.
So im pretty sure Sanji want them to remove the "germa part" so when people see the raid suit, they wont know if Sanji is a Germa 66.

Strawhats: It's feudal Japan let's put on outfits that go with the culture of this land and theme of this arc.

Sanji: lmao no, you guys can play samurais, I'm rolling up to this war in a tailor-made burgundy Armani suit.
Maroon Leg Sanji
Post automatically merged:

Im started to believe his burgundy suit have some "button" to activate his raid suit lol
Ohh, it's burgundy huh ? I'm bad at identifying colors.