Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
if zoro is fighting king he aint moving afterwards just like luffy v s katakuri

Zoro vs queen sanji vs king next week we will see if im right
I'm not discreditign Sanji by saying Zoro kill kaido but it seems like King might be a swordsman at least his main fighting style ( on the ground we will see ) + hes rhm of Kaido whereas Zoro is Luffy's.

Listen the fact that Luffy was as he was after katakuri fight doesn't m,ean Zoro will be the same./

I know its hard to believe but what if Zoro performs against YC1 better than luffy? its not completely impossible.

We still didnt get full zoro potential post time skip.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
I'm not discreditign Sanji by saying Zoro kill kaido but it seems like King might be a swordsman at least his main fighting style ( on the ground we will see ) + hes rhm of Kaido whereas Zoro is Luffy's.

Listen the fact that Luffy was as he was after katakuri fight doesn't m,ean Zoro will be the same./

I know its hard to believe but what if Zoro performs against YC1 better than luffy? its not completely impossible.

We still didnt get full zoro potential post time skip.
sorry no

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
cause if he mid or high diff king he is almost admiral level and he hasn't even prove to be on yonko commander levelyet. if zoro beat king he will be unable or barely able to move afterwards he aint touching kaido at all
We will see. I believe and you not and that's ok. But there is also a break factor. Zoro and sanji can beat their erspectrive commanders and rest whilke Luffy scabbards and irrelevant superonavs stall kaido and then sanji and king join.
Post automatically merged:

and made zoro interact with zoro
How

cause if he mid or high diff king he is almost admiral level and he hasn't even prove to be on yonko commander levelyet. if zoro beat king he will be unable or barely able to move afterwards he aint touching kaido at all
This right here ^^ People acting like Zoro gonna beat King and then go straight to Kaido right away. Like they thinks that Zoro still have enough strength left to fight Kaido lmao.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
We'll see. Let's hope our predictions won't fail to the point where Zoro and sanji final opponents will be F7 and then group chat with Kaido.

I have never seen RS Sanji databook. Maybe durability and speed only but speed is weight according to Kizaru so the faster Sanji kicks with his RS, the stronger his kick would become imo.
Even with the Raid suit on I don't believe Sanji can tank as much raw damage as Zoro.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
We'll see. Let's hope our predictions won't fail to the point where Zoro and sanji final opponents will be F7 and then group chat with Kaido.

Even with the Raid suit on I don't believe Sanji can tank as much raw damage as Zoro.
ok but if zoro fight queen u won't be mad right queen and king are portrayed as equal anyways