Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
N

NeutralWatcher

Been saying this since OJ, but DJ Sanji is at bare minimum Low High Tier.

With HM he is easily Mid High Tier.
The gap between Luffy, Zoro and Sanji is not that big imo. If Luffy can beat YC, I think it makes sense that base Sanji is stronger than any veterans including Flying Six. People exaggerate the gap between Sanji and Zoro/Luffy bigger than what actually it is when in fact Sanji is close to Luffy(except Wano since Luffy learnt Future Sight and advanced CoA) and Zoro.

The gap between Luffy, Zoro and Sanji is not that big imo. If Luffy can beat YC, I think it makes sense that base Sanji is stronger than any veterans including Flying Six. People exaggerate the gap between Sanji and Zoro/Luffy bigger than what actually it is when in fact Sanji is close to Luffy(except Wano since Luffy learnt Future Sight and advanced CoA) and Zoro.
I agree, the gap between the three isn't big before Luffy learnt advanced CoA.

I believe the monster trio came out of the time skip all High tiers, with Luffy being High High Tier with G4, Zoro and Sanji being Low High Tiers.

Sanji hasn't treated any Veteran characters as a threat, hell even likes of King isn't a threat to Sanji. But according to some people even with RS he is still a low high tier, or even Veteran level at that. Do these people even believe what they're saying?

As for how I scale characters in One Piece, you can see them on my Signature.

N

NeutralWatcher

I agree, the gap between the three isn't big before Luffy learnt advanced CoA.

I believe the monster trio came out of the time skip all High tiers, with Luffy being High High Tier with G4, Zoro and Sanji being Low High Tiers.

Sanji hasn't treated any Veteran characters as a threat, hell even likes of King isn't a threat to Sanji. But according to some people even with RS he is still a low high tier, or even Veteran level at that. Do these people even believe what they're saying?

As for how I scale characters in One Piece, you can see them on my Signature.
People downplay Sanji's feat against Page One and said Sanji didn't hurt Page One even though Sanji was the one who looked superior during that clash.

Now with Sanji believed that even someone like Usopp can give Page One a good fight showed that base Sanji is stronger than Page One. In fact Sanji didn't need RS to beat Page One. Sanji only needed it to hide his identity.

People downplay Sanji's feat against Page One and said Sanji didn't hurt Page One even though Sanji was the one who looked superior during that clash.

Now with Sanji believed that even someone like Usopp can give Page One a good fight showed that base Sanji is stronger than Page One. In fact Sanji didn't need RS to beat Page One. Sanji only needed it to hide his identity.
Sanji looked way superior during the fight.

He was only using the Raid Suit for disguise and to test it out. If he wanted to he could have destroyed him using DJ.

Well not that it's relevant anymore since King vs Sanji showed how strong current Sanji is to be able to clash with King 2 times and took a lethal attack from his Zoan form that Luffy hyped up and took only a few bruises to recover immidiately.

Keep in mind that he wasn't even using DJ againts King.