Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Sanji should Honestly fight King , would be much more interesting and epic than a Sword Fight between say Zoro And King. Although if it'd actually Happen I doubt , Oda can be a bit of a scumbag when It comes to sanji , Who knows he may end up fighting Page1 again lol would be kinda Hilarious :gokulaugh:
Probably not. Sanji already thinks Usopp can protect Nami from P1. Sanji sees him as a scrub.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Boys and girls the poll has spoken : The Sanji FC will annonce the future opponent he believes Sanji will fight during Wano !

Due to the nature of the poll there will be multiple winners.

The winners are :

At the first place : Sanji fights Queen in a solo fight ! With 27 voters and 39,7%.

And at the second place, a lot closer than I could have thought in the beginning : Sanji fights King in a solo fight ! With 21 voters and 30,9%.

The results will be written in the opening post

Thanks you all for participating ! The new poll will be update soon.

At this point I would pray for Zoro and Sanji to even fight Calamities for few minutes. Oda can't draw proper fights.

Boys and girls the poll has spoken : The Sanji FC will annonce the future opponent he believes Sanji will fight during Wano !

Due to the nature of the poll there will be multiple winners.

The winners are :

At the first place : Sanji fights Queen in a solo fight ! With 27 voters and 39,7%.

And at the second place, a lot closer than I could have thought in the beginning : Sanji fights King in a solo fight ! With 21 voters and 30,9%.

The results will be written in the opening post

Thanks you all for participating ! The new poll will be update soon.

Oh I forgot I ever voted in this poll :milaugh:
Im a simple person, I remember changing it from Queen to King when the King vs Sanji clash happened :catsure: