Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
worst case scenario is Sanji's bounty will only be above Peros/Who'who and the best scenario is Sanji's bounty will be above King/Queen.
I don't see Sanji having a bounty superior to Queen. I have trouble to see him reaching 1B.

SH are often low balled bounty wise and I think this will continue. Zoro will maybe scratch the 1B but not that far. I see Sanji having around 800M/900M. Solid commander level bounty.

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I don't see Sanji having a bounty superior to Queen. I have trouble to see him reach 1B.

SH are often low balled bounty wise and I think this will continue. Zoro will maybe scratch the 1B but not that far. I see Sanji having around 800M/900M. Solid commander level bounty.
Zoro will have bounty boost most likely because he will cut/wound Kaido, thats why Oda draw him with X-Drake facing against the ice demon in the last chapter.

If Zoro fight King/Queen and he still fighting Kaido, thats a little bit cap.

Between 930 and 977 million, I think. The running gag about Sanji’s bounties is that Oda always finds a new way to annoy him : first the ugly portrait of Duval, then Sanji’s ugly face with heart eyes, then his real name appearing on the bounty. The Marines will use a picture of Soba Mask for his new bounty, which will annoy Sanji because he can’t stand the RS.

I think the name used for the bounty will probably be "Soba Mask" only but it would be hilarious if they used his real name (Vinsmoke) + "Stealth Black" as his nickname, the guy would freak out like crazy. :milaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Between 930 and 977 million, I think. The running gag about Sanji’s bounties is that Oda always finds a new way to annoy him : first the ugly portrait of Duval, then Sanji’s ugly face with heart eyes, then his real name appearing on the bounty. The Marines will use a picture of Soba Mask for his new bounty, which will annoy Sanji because he can’t stand the RS.

I think the name used for the bounty will probably be "Soba Mask" only but it would be hilarious if they used his real name (Vinsmoke) + "Stealth Black" as his nickname, the guy would freak out like crazy. :milaugh:
Stealth Black on the bounty poster would look op.

I hope Oda won't go for the joke and give him O-Soba Mask on the poster ffs.

Luffy bounty was increased exactly 1 billion when he defeated a commander last arc, so the same is logical to happen to Zoro and Sanji if they fought the commanders this arc
So probably 1.33 billion :kayneshrug:
Sounds alot but the strawhats are going to be the strongest pirates crew (after Shanks) in the new world after in Wano

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Luffy bounty was increased exactly 1 billion when he defeated a commander last arc
If I remember well Luffy bounty increase that much because he defeated 2 commanders and the strongest one. Also because Morgan said that Luffy was the leader of coup against BM, the leader of a huge army (grand fleet) and worthy to be a Yonko.

Only defeating a commander (Queen or King) won't be enough to have a 1b increase for me

And Zoro is going to be 1.5 billion
Post automatically merged:

If I remember well Luffy bounty increase that much because he defeated 2 commanders and the strongest one. Also because Morgan said that Luffy was the leader of coup against BM, the leader of a huge army (grand fleet) and worthy to be a Yonko.

Only defeating a commander (Queen or King) won't be enough to have a 1b increase for me
True but there is the scale of what this arc and what changes its going to cause in the world system especially that two Yonkos are going to fall
The world government going to fear them as a crew more than ever now, So the bounties going to be a reflection of those huge changes and concern of the WG

Last edited:
i think sanji will have a bounty higher than 1,3 bil because if he defeats either king or queen he should have a bounty higher than theirs theirs

im trying to use logic here, here is what i think.

If Big Mom is 4.3 bil, and Kata had 1.057 bil.
Kaido is 4.6 bil, and King might had 1.3 bil+

By logic, Luffy post wano bounty might reach 2.5 or more and having Zoro/Sanji with 1+ bil bounty is reaching.
but you should also look at zs bounties compared to lufyy pre wano and they had zoro’s bounty was 320 and luffy 500 while luffy did get a big jump in wci i’m excluding that

zs bounty were always close to half of luffys bounty there’s no reason for it to change now

Here's another great post of mine :cheers:
If you think about it, both Sanji and Luffy had both mentors who made great sacrifices for them (Shanks gave up his left arm to save Luffy, and Zeff gave up his right leg for Sanji), and ultimately gave them the motivation and the purpose to believe that they could achieve their dream.

Sanji understands Luffy’s personality to the point that he rarely shows shock or surprise at Luffy’s outrageous actions and decisions. In fact, he is often one of the people to assure the rest of the crew or other people that Luffy knows what he is doing which proves his leadership. In Thriller Bark, Sanji volunteered to give his life in exchange for Luffy’s when Sanji was standing next to Zoro, but was ultimately stopped by Zoro. After that, Brook acknowledging their will of sacrifice.

When Bege stated the crew would fall under Big Mom’s wing via Sanji marriage to Pudding, Sanji ferociously rejected the idea, saying that Luffy would never bow to anyone else. And even boldly stating like Zoro before him that “Luffy will become the Pirate King”, which angering Bege.

Sanji and Luffy have a great trust in each other as seen most recently when Luffy trusted Sanji to fight off Big Mom and travel all the way to Zou while protecting Caesar, Momonosuke and the rest of the crew from all danger. Sanji succeeded and Luffy was confident Sanji could look after himself even when the cook was missing from Zou, but Luffy became concerned when he learnt that Sanji had gotten entangled in a Yonko’s political plans, and decided to go retrieve him from his “wedding” to Pudding.

When Cracker told Luffy that Sanji would most likely be happy with the Charlotte Family and turn away from the Straw Hats, Luffy angrily attacked him telling him not to put words in Sanji’s mouth. When Sanji actually said what Cracker said to Luffy, directly, after violently kicking Luffy off the Cat Carriage, and then telling him to begone, Luffy immediately expressed his doubt over Sanji’s words as being sincere.

Luffy then opted to not defend himself or run away when Sanji proceeded to beat him without mercy, and after being defeated, Luffy brings Sanji to tears when he expresses that he will still not turn his back on him. Luffy declared his dedication to Sanji and refused to move on without him on his journey and eating anything other then Sanji’s cooking, while at the same time declaring Sanji’s bigoted comments as forced and fake. Luffy claimed he can’t become the Pirate King without Sanji which highlights how crucial and important Sanji is to the crew.

Later after he and Nami were captured and Pudding came to their cell, she whispered the truth to Luffy that she was planning to kill Sanji at their wedding (as well as him and Nami later), Luffy became further enraged and was determined to break free to protect his friend, even willing to rip off both his arms to escape.

After being freed by Jinbe, while storming the palace, Luffy was found by Reiju, who informed him that Sanji has become aware of Pudding’s true nature, much to Luffy’s relief. Luffy then learns the reason for Sanji’s actions before returning to the place where Luffy promised to wait for Sanji. In the same way, Sanji could not forgo his care for his captain, as when Bobbin tried to eat the Meat (meant for Luffy) from Sanji’s Bento box, Sanji became enraged and kicked down the pirate- inadvertently risking Zeff's life in process.

This worth noting as Sanji almost never denies anybody food, but cared more for his starving captain than keeping his deal with the Big Mom Pirates. Sanji traveled through Sweet City and soon found his captain at the spot that he promised to meet with him which brought to his face. And it's probably one of the most emotional scene ever.:pepemy:

Just as he did with Nami and Chopper at Punk Hazard, Luffy understood when a decision was important to Sanji, and decided to support that decision. When Sanji stated that he could not leave Whole Cake Island with Luffy after learning of Big Mom’s plot to assassinate his family, Luffy responded simply that was who Sanji was, and that he and the Straw Hats would help Sanji wreck Big Mom’s plans.

Luffy helps Sanji going through the darkest time of all:josad::pepemotion: Tear is falling into my eyes right now:pepehands:

So yeah, that's my opinion about the relationship between Luffy and Sanji.:feelsokeman: If you have any question then you can always reply to me.:pagemoji:

#Bromance:catrude:
And for the poll, Sanji will easily have 1+ bil imo. Maybe 1,330 if he manage to defeat King:kayneshrug:And if Sanji actually have two separate bounties (one is for his real face and the other one is for the Raid Suit) then I will laugh my ass off LOL.:suresure:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
True but there is the scale of what this arc and what changes its going to cause in the world system especially that two Yonkos are going to fall
The world government going to fear them as a crew more than ever now, So the bounties going to be a reflection of those huge changes and concern of the WG
I agree, the scale here are bigger than WCI, I don't think BM will fall here but Wano events will be big time event and worldwide shaking.

I think after Wano Luffy crew will be full empreror crew (minus Luffy) but because of the lack of experience and decades of fighting and because Oda loves to low ball the SH I think their bounties will be on average lower end Yonko like. And Luffy will still be below Admirals/Yonko after Wano.

Luffy : around 2.5/3B
Zoro : 1.1B
Sanji 900M/800M etc