Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
I'm starting to believe that Sanji is the current JoyBoy. Back then at Fishman Island,Sanji said he fulfilled his dream (jokingly) by finding a place full of beautiful mermaids,and that was his "All Blue". When you put this together with the destruction of the Red Line theory, everything makes sense.
FI is directly below Mary Geoise,and in order to make the "All Blue" one would have to break the boundary between the seas,therefore destroying part of the continent. Most versions of the theory talk about destroying the Reverse mountain,but I think destroying the capital city of the WG makes more sense in a symbolic way.We already know about Noah and the future of FI,but what if Sanji is the one to fulfill the promise to move the Noah and destroy the island,and not Luffy? I've been thinking about that,Luffy never wanted to be "the chosen one",he wants to be free,but Sanji's dream is directly related to this whole thing. If Sanji is truly the new Joyboy,then this one panel makes sense. He would be the most wanted man ever.
What does Sanji mean by this......

Sanji will have the highest bounty in EOS?........
Maybe I am brainstorming a bit but someday maybe I will write down everything in order make things more fleshed out.

I'm starting to believe that Sanji is the current JoyBoy. Back then at Fishman Island,Sanji said he fulfilled his dream (jokingly) by finding a place full of beautiful mermaids,and that was his "All Blue". When you put this together with the destruction of the Red Line theory, everything makes sense.
FI is directly below Mary Geoise,and in order to make the "All Blue" one would have to break the boundary between the seas,therefore destroying part of the continent. Most versions of the theory talk about destroying the Reverse mountain,but I think destroying the capital city of the WG makes more sense in a symbolic way.We already know about Noah and the future of FI,but what if Sanji is the one to fulfill the promise to move the Noah and destroy the island,and not Luffy? I've been thinking about that,Luffy never wanted to be "the chosen one",he wants to be free,but Sanji's dream is directly related to this whole thing. If Sanji is truly the new Joyboy,then this one panel makes sense. He would be the most wanted man ever.

Maybe I am brainstorming a bit but someday maybe I will write down everything in order make things more fleshed out.
hmm that would be a nice twist diverting from the main character being the chosen one and give sanji a lot more importance since he’s the only m3 member that isn’t tied to any of strongest characters(luffy:shanks and roger, zoro: mihawk) but i highly doubt that’s the case

Best hypothesis ever. Vegapunk "Joyboy" Sanjj :steef:

All blue is the union of the seas, which is most likely related to the destruction of mariejoa, sinking under the fishmen island.
Sanji's dream is directly related to the destruction of marejoa, which is the greatest asset of the world government, which is perhaps why Oda fareshadowing Sanji's statement about Kuma.
Perhaps Sanji is extremely dangerous to goroseis through this.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

(just kidding, just wanted to share this pic and nice theory but I don't share it, Luffy will be the new Joy boy and the prophecy child)

Imagine Sanji vs Queen happening.
Sanji change to Raidsuit and Queen having shocked face, because he thought King already split half of Sanji body (killed).
Queen probably gonna called King useless/incompetent.
Imagine Sanji said his named his Soba Mask.
Page 1 Xdrake even King can't killed Sanji. Queen gonna go nuts and try to really finish Sanji by himself lol
:stealthblack:
Stop with this Sanji vs Queen bs.