Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
Well, Sanji vs King makes more sense, but i am not so sure about it. It will probably be Queen. Mostly because King got a ''good/normal'' looking Sword/Katana - so he might be a more skilled Sword user. Yeah, Queen got even 2 swords, but it doesn't seem as he would be a Sword based fighter. I might be wrong ofc, we have to see. Not that it matters tho, they were shown as equals, so...only Zoro-boys try to make King>Queen, because they think Zoro will fight him, so they need to make him look stronger than Sanji's Opponent. Would be hilarious to see their reaction if Sanji would fight King. It would be automaticaly Queen > King lol.
Post automatically merged:

I have thought about something like that, maybe not Freeze but slow down time. But i am not sure if it makes sense tho. Sanji would have to freeze or slow down the whole world - which sounds ridiculous from the size perspective. Maybe he could freeze/slow down time only in a radius, but this sounds weird and this whole thing would make foxy's DF pointless. I am not sure about that.
But Sanji have to get Advanced Haki tho. Mostlikely FS.

Btw. what is your guys predictions about his next bounty?
Sanji will have bounty 800M bounty post wano, possibly reaching 900M. Both him and Zoro will make a huge impact at the war and their name will be more feared by the world government

Yeah but the strawhats are often underestimated or often have bounties lower than what their strength really is.

I see Luffy around 2,5B, Zoro around 1b, and Sanji around 700M
Don't think so as Luffy got bounty higher than Katakuri after beating him and usually their bounties especially Monster Trio is greater than their opponents or after beating them. If so, then see Sanji and Zoro in billions probably, but Zoro looks to be more after Orochi so Idk if his bounty be very up since he isn't against WG.

So low? I think him and Zoro will finally reach the billion. 2 Yonkou's are gonna fall this Arc and Luffy will ofc get most of the credits - which will push him more to the Yonkou ''rank''. This will boost also the others and Sanji's and Zoro's accomplishments will put them above a Billion imo. If they are gonna beat a YC, who are around 1,3bil. worth, they should atleast reach the Billion. Maybe Sanji's win against P1 will also be included? But it depends if it will be known or included. But Drake should know it, will see. But even without P1 this should be enough to get them to a Billion.

Hopefully he will learn ninjutsu this arc
It’s one of the main reasons I want Fukurokuju as his warm up fight before his main fight on Wano. With Sanji’s speed, it’d be mental if he learnt that shadow clone technique :steef:. That’s the one I really hope he gets it anything.

Also, as OP as Sanji’s Invisibility is, technically speaking, he shouldn’t be invulnerable to very proficient CoO users as his aura should still be visible even if he fades out his body. However if he’s somehow able to hide his aura, he’d be completely invulnerable to anyone without FS and I think it’s possible to erase your aura. Oda has put emphasis on the Ninja being able to erase their presence several times already (I.e. 1.) when Raizo disappeared & hid his presence from the SHs and Law on Zou and 2.) when the Oniwaban group hid their presence from Robin in Orochi’s castle) so this is another very useful skill Sanji could nick of the Ninja.

Imagine Fuku gives Sanji a scroll of secret Wano Ninja arts if he gets beaten by the later:steef:
Post automatically merged:

@RayanOO could you please add me to the group 🙏🏿

S

stealthblack

Well, i would say their fights against Mr 1 and Mr 2 were extreme fights. Both were badly injured and they both fainted later on.
Sanji fainted after mr 2? I remember he said something like broken bones. But zoro only won with mr 1 because of pis. Sanji's win was legit. zoro would have fallen a few times from mr 1's wounds that were worse then even kamazo's wound before he had the convenient relevantion on how to cut metal just when he needed it the most. Mr 1 was owning zoro 99% of the battle, zoro only had the final cut. Sanji was doing fine with mr2 since the start, only had trouble when mr 2 was using nami's face lol.

I think jabra was harder then mr 2.

Not according to some people. They probably hate his fights because he never goes extreme diff with anyone
I'll take some medium diff clear wins of sanji over luffy's barely, non convincing wins over katakuri and lucci/crocodile. Katakuri fans still think that was a draw. or some still think luffy only won over doflamingo because of gamma knife. I still see poeple say that gin was > sanji.

Last edited by a moderator:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Last edited: