Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
To be fair Sanji was not really stronger than Gin either.
Gin was definetely strong, no doubt.
I think Gin would have beaten Sanji very high/extreme during Baratie.

Sanji was already quite beaten up by Pearl but Gin was not in prime condition (starving, tired etc) and had no real intention to hurt Sanji.
Don't agree with this one tho.
This ''starving'' thing wasn't that big of a problem how it seems. Don Krieg was starving too, ate one meal and said ''I feel like i am back to my normal self again...'' and he or Gin didn't really showed any sign's of being tired or anything.
When Sanji's fight started with Gin, Sanji already had 5 or 6 broken bones, which is definetely worse than Gin's condition after he ate. It was mentioned a few times that, ''if Sanji wouldn't be hurt like that before, he would...''
It would be a very hard/extreme fight, but Sanji would take it.

S

stealthblack

To be fair Sanji was not really stronger than Gin either.

I think Gin would have beaten Sanji very high/extreme during Baratie.

Sanji was already quite beaten up by Pearl but Gin was not in prime condition (starving, tired etc) and had no real intention to hurt Sanji.

https://automanga.com/manga/one-piece/60/3

https://automanga.com/manga/one-piece/61/2

if luffy and zoro beat crocodile and mr1, for sure sanji would beat gin in the end if he was forced to go all out, he basicaly managed entire pre ts only with his baratie training.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Gin was definetely strong, no doubt.

Don't agree with this one tho.
This ''starving'' thing wasn't that big of a problem how it seems. Don Krieg was starving too, ate one meal and said ''I feel like i am back to my normal self again...'' and he or Gin didn't really showed any sign's of being tired or anything.
When Sanji's fight started with Gin, Sanji already had 5 or 6 broken bones, which is definetely worse than Gin's condition after he ate. It was mentioned a few times that, ''if Sanji wouldn't be hurt like that before, he would...''
It would be a very hard/extreme fight, but Sanji would take it.
Maybe this is my head canon But for the starving thing I think that Don Krieg was less affected than the others. Knowing his personalitiy and his crew I think he has more food than the others during the period of starvation and that the crew somewhat sacrificed for him. I don't see him sharing the food equally between his crew mates.

And those panels give me the impressions that he was really hungry but part of it was an act too.

https://automanga.com/manga/one-piece/46/16

But I admit this argument has little ground except that Krieg is a bastard and a master trickster.

Gin seemed really malnourished and in distress.

If that shitty cook managed to hurt him he may have been really bad.

https://automanga.com/manga/one-piece/44/18

For Sanji and Gin fight in itself :

First Gin was so impressive when he destroyed Pearl shield so much power.

And for the fight you can clearly see numerous time that Gin didn't want to hurt or even fight Sanji.

In the beginning when he pinned down Sanji and he didn't him him directly and wait for Sanji to launch his cigarette to his face. (And Sanji doesn't always fight while smoking).

Then Sanji near the end told him that he was going easy on him.

I think Gin had more to show.

We saw after Gin was poisoned that while he was a little healed he was still conscious and carried Krieg to leave the Baratie.

Gin has great endurance.

if luffy and zoro beat crocodile and mr1, for sure sanji would beat gin in the end if he was forced to go all out, he basicaly managed entire pre ts only with his baratie training.
I agree that Sanji was not at his best and that sanji will is great and can allow him to beat foes.

But Gin is not your ordinary vilain who thinks he is awesome and unbeatable and once you break them it is finished. Gin has something more : he has loyalty and that change everything.

Gin can do everything and will do everything for his captain. If krieg tells him to die he will die, if he tells him to rise up he will do it etc. Gin had faith in Don Krieg and was really attached to him.

In a one and one match up if his captain is in danger I see Gin rising up each time to protect him even if he is weaker and potentially win in the end.

Gin seemed to have great will too.

And those panels give me the impressions that he was really hungry but part of it was an act too.
Well, ofc he was. He looked like mummy Gin lol. But after he was finished with his meal, he said he feels like his normal self again. And he looked alot better. I mean, this says everything. Why would Oda write it? For us it doesn't make sense, but if Krieg says it himself:kayneshrug:So it is most likely the same with Gin. Like i said before, they never showed any hunger or being tired after they ate.
In the beginning when he pinned down Sanji and he didn't him him directly and wait for Sanji to launch his cigarette to his face. (And Sanji doesn't always fight while smoking).
He pinned him down with one of his weapons and with the other attack he attacked Sanji, the later spit his cigarette in his face. Don't really see where he was Holding back here.
But the later, when Sanji dodged his attack, Sanji said that he just went easy on him. This was said only about that one attack.

I think we won't agree here, i respect your opinion tho.
For me Sanji's broken rips just play a much bigger role (just look at in what pain he was from his own kicks - and his kicks were Breaking/cracking his own bones) than ''hunger'' which seemed not to Play a role anymore, based on what krieg said, the Food gave him enough Energy to feel normal again and not like a Mummy.
If Sanji wouldn't had broken bones before the fight, Sanji would win imo. Gin is not weak, he is very strong and would hurt Sanji alot in their fight, but Sanji would get the win. Comparable to Sanji vs Mr 2. It was his Arc Battle you could say, but Gin played a different role there. If there wouldn't be the whole Story with Gin and them becoming Friends and Sanji not letting Pearl land free hits on him, because of Zeff, Sanji would win his arc fight.

Last edited:
He spent two years with Okama it would have been cool if his worst nightmare have became a strength for him. If he had learnt some New kama Kempo made it his own version and become stronger because of it.
I think Oda did a mistake years ago sending Sanji with Ivankov and the okama. Sure it was source of good gags and i can't help but laugh seeing Sanji dealing or even thinking to the okamas, but it wasn't the right way to train him.

He was in need of a strong teacher and Sanji was the only one completely unidentifiable out of the strawhats. Moreover he is a martial artist.
For me a Marine base would have been the perfect place for him, especially with someone as Garp training him. After Ace death he would have had a perfect reason to help Luffy's crew and all the Rokushiki would have suited perfectly on him.

BTW i think the RS would let him bypass the special training needed to use Rankyaku and he has already shown Geppou and Soru (a kind of at least). Shigan is almost useless for him. The other two techniques, especially Tekkai, should be harder to develop without a proper training but there is still time.

Someone of you don't like the RS at all, me included. But here a Question:
What would you think, if Sanji would Keep only the shoes, to boost his AP?

For me it would be definetely better than the whole RS, but it stil tastes salty...
I change my mind RS is too good. Design wise it sucks but it's an awesome power up specially if Sanji could turn objects invisible too with his power
Post automatically merged:

and only keeping the shoes doesn't make sense at all tho

I have no problem with the RS design, it would probably be almost identical to one of Sanji's suit after Franky and Usopp will change it. The shoes and the boosters might be similar to Judge's ones and the cape can be designed to come out only at will.

I don't like the way used too wear it, funny to see one or two times but a bit too complex in combat and the canister is impractical. A watch or a belt as container for the RS without the need to undress yourself to wear it would be cool :owo:

Yes, i want for Sanji all the advantages of the RS without almost any change to his design :ROFLMAO:

T

Tangerine

Someone of you don't like the RS at all, me included. But here a Question:
What would you think, if Sanji would Keep only the shoes, to boost his AP?

For me it would be definetely better than the whole RS, but it stil tastes salty...
I think the stealth feature of the RS would lose its purpose if it's just the shoes, might as well just have Sanji use his whole ashi because he simply can :yearight: but even if the idea seems cooler, I still don't like it :sanmoji: I want Sanji's raw power :finally:

============

https://pu-lpfree.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F187813685072
catded:yearight::catlewd:

I think the stealth feature of the RS would lost its purpose if it's just the shoes, might as well just have Sanji use his whole ashi because he simply can :yearight: but even if the idea seems cooler, I still don't like it :sanmoji: I want Sanji's raw power :finally:

============

https://pu-lpfree.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F187813685072
catded:yearight::catlewd:
Yeah the invisibility is to much of a factor...because Sanji's ''dream'' :pepeke:
I was Always against the RS, i was hoping and i stil am, that Sanji will throw it away or give it to Ussope or who ever. But when we found out that the RS have the invisibility power...i knew he will Keep it. Because Oda loves his lame and over used jokes...