Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man this is so simple yet one of Sanjis best fits who knew gloves could change so much :D
The openings usually get colours wrong like they were wrong for Law and luffys colour schemes for the raid so I wonder how sanjis will look, the suit might not be red I mean I highly doubt is but we have to wait and see. Like I hope they change zoros colour scheme too, seems like a cop out to have Zoro wear that same green coat we’ve seen before. IMAGINE IT IN BLUE OR BLACK. I want them to do my boys Sanji and Zoro justice in terms of their outfits.

Man this is so simple yet one of Sanjis best fits who knew gloves could change so much :D
The openings usually get colours wrong like they were wrong for Law and luffys colour schemes for the raid so I wonder how sanjis will look, the suit might not be red I mean I highly doubt is but we have to wait and see. Like I hope they change zoros colour scheme too, seems like a cop out to have Zoro wear that same green coat we’ve seen before. IMAGINE IT IN BLUE OR BLACK. I want them to do my boys Sanji and Zoro justice in terms of their outfits.
Sanji definitely have some of the best outfits for sure.

S

stealthblack

Don't ever say something like this ever again, it dwells every night in my nightmares, i don't want to even think about it while awake:pepemy:
Can you imagine months without Sanji, again?:believe:
dam, zoro fighting 2 yonkous while sanji stuck between black maria's spider legs. oda just spit on their rivalry.:josad: now sanji and zoro are rivals same way usopp and luffy are rivals.

Sanji definitely have some of the best outfits for sure.
His Davy Back Fight outfit is underrated. His post Enies Lobby outfit is great too :

I'm sure if someone tells sanji that zoro and luffy are already on the roof fighting yonkous would make him mad and want to fly up there too, but black maria doesn't care that enemies invaded castle and attacking her boss.:josad:
Sadness is not allowed here, stay strong and get yourself together. I have faith in my man Sanji.