Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I don't wear a Zoro avy either though? My avy isn't a OP character, and it's not something I'm willing to change.
I like Kuroko too, Midorima is the best

I respect what you think about Zoro even if I disagree with you and you don't throw insults every post like some others but this place is to wank Sanji, discuss about his character, powers etc I don't think you will fit nicely.

You can be at the same time a Sanji fan and a a Zoro fan ( I like Zoro too especially pre ts) I can add you if you want but no attack on Sanji or other things will be allowed here, this place is also not about saying that Zoro is stronger than Sanji and by how much etc there are others threads for that.

I've been asking since August, but I'm yet to be added :kriwhat:
Same as @Cinera I can add you if you really want but you must know what you sign for

I like Kuroko too, Midorima is the best

I respect what you think about Zoro even if I disagree with you and you don't throw insults every post like some others but this place is to wank Sanji, discuss about his character, powers etc I don't think you will fit nicely.

You can be at the same time a Sanji fan and a a Zoro fan ( I like Zoro too especially pre ts) I can add you if you want but no attack on Sanji or other things will be allowed here, this place is also not about saying that Zoro is stronger than Sanji and by how much etc there are others threads for that.

Same as @Cinera I can add you if you really want but you must know what you sign for
I've been a Sanji fc members since OJ, so yeah...

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I'm an adult, I can tolerate Sanji wank without getting into Z vs S flamewars or being a troll. If I didn't want to see Sanji wank, I wouldn't be here.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I didn't talk talent wise but character wise I like Midorima character, his 3 points game, his interactions, his team, his style, his moments in the série etc
Yeah yeah I understood. I didn't rank them talent wise because Kise would probably be number 1 then. This list is also character wise.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah yeah I understood. I didn't rank them talent wise because Kise would probably be number 1 then. This list is also character wise.
Àh ok, but for personal preference it is too subjective, Aomine is cool too or Murasakibara but don't really into Kise or Akashi

We need a place to discuss this instead of HS other threads. (Same for bleach I think)

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Àh ok, but for personal preference it is too subjective, Aomine is cool too or Murasakibara but don't really into Kise or Akashi

We need a place to discuss this instead of HS other threads. (Same for bleach I think)
To each their own, I agree. That was more of a quote to start a discussion.

I agree here as well. There are some fans, but I am not so sure it would be popular to discuss. I will make a thread in the ground floor section and tag some people who are into KNB, if you know any feel free to tag them as well.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
To each their own, I agree. That was more of a quote to start a discussion.

I agree here as well. There are some fans, but I am not so sure it would be popular to discuss. I will make a thread in the ground floor section and tag some people who are into KNB, if you know any feel free to tag them as well.
i think it can be better in the hot séries discussion : there ar already there ad for Berserk or full métal etc

That's just your twisted opinion :cheers:
Nah, pretty much a lot of members than just mine :kata:.
Post automatically merged:

I'm an adult, I can tolerate Sanji wank without getting into Z vs S flamewars or being a troll. If I didn't want to see Sanji wank, I wouldn't be here.
Don't prove that much on your threads, so can't take you seriously, bruh.

Why? I actually never disliked the man and am part of the FC too (no dissing)
Zoro's bounty: 2.450.000.000 berry
Lanji's face: :sanok:
Yeah i see what a big of a fan you are...you never say anything good about Sanji and you take always part in the Sanji-Bashing. But call yourself a Sanji fan and for what ever reason are a member of this Fan-club.

A symple trick many of the zoro fans try to make. Calling themselfs fans of both party's and join both fan-Clubs, so when they argue with someone they can say: ''I like both of them and i am even in both of their FC's, so all i say is from a ''neutral'' perspective''... - which is definetely not the case...