Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oda foreshadowing about Sanji willing to throw his pride.

1. He did with screaming asking for a help to Robin.
2. Willing to use Raid Suit to save Flower Capital from Page One.

And i have feeling somehow he dreaming about Sora in his fight against King/Queen and she told Sanji to accept "Vinsmoke" as his name.
OOORRR ON THE "NOTHING HAPPENED" moment for Sanji would have him Saying "I´M VINSMOKE SANJI" WHILE SAVING THE CREW :josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
OOORRR ON THE "NOTHING HAPPENED" moment for Sanji would have him Saying "I´M VINSMOKE SANJI" WHILE SAVING THE CREW :josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:
I dont want a "nothing happened" moment for Sanji. That's Zoro thing and I think it highlight a trait of the character that Sanji himself pointed out at the time.
I want a "thanks. I needed a light" 2.0.

Post automatically merged:

Sanji mocking the enemies like Enel and Crocodile was always a high point for the character to me.
I want it back.
:(

Nah I think it’ll be at the end of Wano. After everyone’s exhausted but big moms still here, Big Mom will offer Sanji thr same choice as before, join her crew as the fourth sweet general (It was once the sweet 4) and her personal cook. This time it’ll be because she’ll see Sanjis strength and having experienced his cooking skills herself, and in return she’ll spare everyone but Luffy.

Hell deny it, and say something like, “Sorry, I didn’t train my skills just to use them for someone like you. If someone’s hungry I feed them. And if someone’s in danger, I save them. That’s what my mother and father trained me to do.”