Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
โ€Ž
And how is Doffy-Viola different? Please explain.

You say let people ship whoever they want and then say Doffy raped Viola (not necessarily you), and I am not even shipping them, and you are not a hypocrite?
It's their headcanon and if Oda cleared that out to be fake - what's the matter?
I ship Doffy and Viola -but I dont think about rape. I barley met people who thought that either lol

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Lol :seriously:
C'mon bruh!
But yes Hiyori as Komurasaki could have went to Onigashima and went to Black Maria's Brothel, idk if Denjiro would or could say no to Kaidou.
It depends because from what we can assume Beast Pirates weren't walking around Flower Capital post-Orochi coronation as the Shogun.

Only Kuri and etc.

Who knows.

We will see.

M

MD Zolo

It's their headcanon and if Oda cleared that out to be fake - what's the matter?
I ship Doffy and Viola -but I dont think about rape their. I barley met people who thought that either lol
To be clear I don't ship them. Viola definitely suffered from something close to Stockholm syndrome, but I also never see it as a rape.

However, there was a thread here where people outright called Doffy a rapist.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
No. Even if you do - I dont care. Do as you wish if you think that about doffy and viola :suresure:

Doffy doesn't seem that he would be a gentle lover lol
I mean I never saw this Oda interview @MD Zolo talked about.

From what I got reading this. It was almost clear for me that she raped her or offered her sex for better treatment then or some shit like this.

I guess too much Berserk.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
โ€Žโ€Ž
Good afternoon Raito-Chan, I heard from my friend's friend's sister's boyfriend's mother that you are good with Tags.

Now that I'm a VIP boi I need ya to help your VIP bro here with making a tag. I wanna make a badass tag from this picture :feelsokeman:

Thank you very much for your help in advance my brother @Light D Lamperouge :pepapoo:
Best Yonko looking fierce!

The people who are shipping Jack and Yamato are the same people who think that Doffy raped Viola. Even after Oda said otherwise.

This is hypocrisy.
lmao how is this hypocrisy? oda has still yet to show jack and yamato interact until oda shows the nature of their relationship as violent and hostile you donโ€™t get to call anyone a hypocrite

people would rather believe viola has a mental illness than realize doflamingo is a bad person he turned people into slaves deleting their existence killed his family in cold blood uses his crew rape and sexual assault isnโ€™t far off

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž