Character Discussion The warlords:still amazing

Because They dont exist as a group anymore and new Characters get introduced some dont have good opinion on them
But …
Not much has to be Said about mihawk
Doflamingo one of the Most Cunning ones
Moria and boa with Hax Devil fruits
Jinbei strongest member of another race(fishmen)

Powerlevel aside, Warlords and Admirals are the best groups in shit piece.

Most of the Yonko, RA, Gorosei etc etc are ass.
They really were Influential
Doffy connected to Kaidou
Hawk Eyes to Shanks
Jinbei to meme
Hancock is Queen of her Kingdom etc

I love all of the Warlords tbh. Even Moria to a degree
Powerscaling wise, they seem to vary a lot
Like Hancock is probably comparable to King or a bit above him while Doflamingo seems to be below Cracker in AP in Haki (though his versatility and flight lets him win if they were to fight)
Mihawk is a god tier and Kuma is around Queen's level or King's level. Possibly more considering how versatile and strong he is.
So on and so forth
Though outside of powerscaling they're all pretty great, especially in terms of their designs and personalities.

The Warlords are one of the best element (if not even defining element) of One Piece.
They are what elevated the storytelling to the next level, whether you consider Baratie or Alabasta the first high point of the story.

Even if the Warlords system was a huge fraud that the World Government played on itself, and that not all Warlords are that interesting such as Hancock or Weevil, it gave cool and interesting characters such as Mihawk, Crocodile, Doflamingo or Kuma.

Though I do wish that the interactions between them had been explored and exploited further, it could have led to some interesting moments.

That is such an ass character design
typical late one piece Oda
He looked cool for me. And his design kinda reminded me of the old style (kinda a mix between Don Krieg and Eustass Kid, lol... except the head/face that isn't shown)... in the "new style" he would've a giant head or disproportionate limbs, something like that (he's taller than Katakuri though, so the increasingly huge heights continue).