The Witcher 3

I'm surprised no one made a thread about this masterpiece.

Reigning as the most awarded game of all time, “The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt” has won 251 awards that include Game of the Year, Best Role Playing Game, Most Anticipated Game, The People's Choice Award, and The Most Wanted award.
It's DLC Blood and Wine was elected Best RPG in 2016.

Released in 2015 on PS4/XBox/PC, will be released again in 2021 on PS5/XBoxS.
It will be free if you already purchased it (at least on PS4).

I only spent 150 hours on it, can't wait to play it again on PS5.

Some OST's :

A boss fight from the DLC HoS :

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'm surprised no one made a thread about this masterpiece.

Reigning as the most awarded game of all time, “The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt” has won 251 awards that include Game of the Year, Best Role Playing Game, Most Anticipated Game, The People's Choice Award, and The Most Wanted award.
It's DLC Blood and Wine was elected Best RPG in 2016.

Released in 2015 on PS4/XBox/PC, will be released again in 2021 on PS5/XBoxS.
It will be free if you already purchased it (at least on PS4).

I only spent 150 hours on it, can't wait to play it again on PS5.

Some OST's :

A boss fight from the DLC HoS :
YOOOOOOOOO never played it before or any of the previous games but when i was stuck inside during lockdown it was on the Xbox store for cheap and highly rated. So i got it and fuck me this game is amazing.
The main story is fukin amazing the 2 big dlcs are amazing. The game was/is well worth the time put into play
Post automatically merged:

Also guanters ost is so good and is probably by far one if the best character's in the game.

YOOOOOOOOO never played it before or any of the previous games but when i was stuck inside during lockdown it was on the Xbox store for cheap and highly rated. So i got it and fuck me this game is amazing.
The main story is fukin amazing the 2 big dlcs are amazing. The game was/is well worth the time put into play

Also guanters ost is so good and is probably by far one if the best character's in the game.
Gaunter o’dimm isn’t amazing, loved the DLC overall, btw HAO did you notice that Gaunter O’DIMS anagram says GOD?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Okay guys.

Tris or Yennefer?
Yen found triss annoying and childish

Gaunter o’dimm isn’t amazing, loved the DLC overall, btw HAO did you notice that Gaunter O’DIMS anagram says GOD?
lol of course

Ayyy witcher 3 is a classic, i cant replay games tho, especially those with a story, it just feels weird lmao.
I dunno man there so much shit you can miss the first time and make the story go a different way, its deffo worth the second run through.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
1 and 2 are not on the same level but I highly recommend playing them.

If you are the type of player who likes to understand why characters talk about things from the past this is the way to go.

Witcher 2 is great anyway. The first one might be problematic.

lol of course
I dunno man there so much shit you can miss the first time and make the story go a different way, its deffo worth the second run through.
Tris also lied to you about being with her and never told you about yen or ciri when you had amnesia in the witcher 2 lmao, she's a snake as far as im concerned. She managed to circumvent my love for redheads lmfao.

Gaunter would honestly solo the one piece verse, im not even kidding.

Hmm, well i watched a lot of lets plays about it, but i did get the itch to play it again tbh. Just to get myself immersed again in a CDPR game before Cyberpunk comes out.

1 and 2 are not on the same level but I highly recommend playing them.

If you are the type of player who likes to understand why characters talk about things from the past this is the way to go.

Witcher 2 is great anyway. The first one might be problematic.
They still have a great story, id also wager witcher 2 has some parts of it that i like better than 3, in combat too. You actually can use a different variety of ways to kill monsters and potions/traps matter, whereas in 3 not really.