The Witcher 3

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
@HA001 @TheAncientCenturion @wordyworm @Fujishiro
Favorite quest overall?

( We can talk about detailed ones later ).

Mine would be the defense of the Kaer Morhen.

God. I fucking love sieges, wars, battles for something so this quest got me ngl.
I fuckin loved that cause we get to gather a crew (roach, letho, keira etc) from all over the game to defend with us and it got me proper invested in that stage. Obviously we get the tragedy at the end of it.
One of my favorite places to play in was skellige the music the scenery everything was just so serene and visually great.

W

wordyworm

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I fuckin loved that cause we get to gather a crew (roach, letho, keira etc) from all over the game to defend with us and it got me proper invested in that stage. Obviously we get the tragedy at the end of it.
One of my favorite places to play in was skellige the music the scenery everything was just so serene and visually great.
Skellige:finally:

S

SinOfGreed

Favorite quest overall?

God. I fucking love sieges, wars, battles for something so this quest got me ngl.
Fave side quest was Carnal Sins. Messed it up first time and didn't realise until I started seeing more notes around Novigrad by a 'Concerned Citizen'.

So i had to go back and do it again properly lol

Favorite quest overall?

The Crones quest with the Red Baron (Ladies of the Woods), it was really dark and well written

Crones are better villains than the Wild Hunt IMO (sames goes for O'Dimm and Dettlaf)

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
Am I the only one who struggled with Imlerith the most xD?
For eredin and imlireth i negged both of them.

The first one was because for a while i stopped assorting the points given when you level up and did that just before fighting him so it felt like my geralt had a huge boost and was extremely satisfying avenging vessemir. As for eredin i simply left it for last even after doing both dlcs and was probably overlevelled. But i agree the wild hunt didnt live up to the hype of being an enemy.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
For eredin and imlireth i negged both of them.

The first one was because for a while i stopped assorting the points given when you level up and did that just before fighting him so it felt like my geralt had a huge boost and was extremely satisfying avenging vessemir. As for eredin i simply left it for last even after doing both dlcs and was probably overlevelled. But i agree the wild hunt didnt live up to the hype of being an enemy.
Which diff?

I played Imlerith on the second hardest and the hardest difficulty.

The second hardest was relatively easy but the hardest difficulty was fucked up.

It is. Gaunter Oโ€™Dimm is built upon so many aspects of horror from Steven King to Lovecraft and he fits the Witcher world so perfectly. I didnโ€™t even notice heโ€™s the guy who you first meet in white orchard or that heโ€™s always in the background during your quests.
Yeah I forgot to mention that part, itโ€™s kinda creepy how heโ€™s everywhere and also the first guy you talk to when you get to white orchard that tells you about yen.
Post automatically merged:

No I havenโ€™t, I might though. I know they go further than the game Atleast.

Favorite quest overall?

Favourite quest is the one where roach can talk lmfaooo. And also the quest where we all get drunk o it of our minds and try to get some girls to come by, and then dress up in yeneferโ€™s clothes :gokulaugh:

Skelligeโ€™s music man :steef:

Lol only one died on mine detlaf rightly killed the bitch, got sent to jail.
Then dandelion freed you like the true Chad he is :finally:

Last edited: