The Witcher 3

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Tris also lied to you about being with her and never told you about yen or ciri when you had amnesia in the witcher 2 lmao, she's a snake as far as im concerned. She managed to circumvent my love for redheads lmfao.

Gaunter would honestly solo the one piece verse, im not even kidding.

Hmm, well i watched a lot of lets plays about it, but i did get the itch to play it again tbh. Just to get myself immersed again in a CDPR game before Cyberpunk comes out.
Post automatically merged:

They still have a great story, id also wager witcher 2 has some parts of it that i like better than 3, in combat too. You actually can use a different variety of ways to kill monsters and potions/traps matter, whereas in 3 not really.
Lmfao hes too op.
And he dont even fight
He negged someone with a spoon.
Hes either god of the world or the devil
Hes too strong be any of the monsters

Lmfao hes too op.
And he dont even fight
He negged someone with a spoon.
Hes either god of the world or the devil
Hes too strong be any of the monsters
What do you think about the unseen elder? I liked that there was a thing(besides gaunter ofc) that Geralt didnt even have the option of fighting lmao. He just straight up shrekt him and you had the option to either appease him or die.
Also liked that higher vampires(like regis/detlaff) are just out of geralts reach, and the only reason geralt won in the end was because Regis helped him. And these vampires that Geralt cant beat are just the unseen elder's bitches.

I really like how Geralt isnt thee top dog of the story and there are things he cant beat. Did you know that Geralt refuses to kill dragons? Because they are sentient/benevolent(generally) and highly wise and intelligent, and Geralt by principle refuses to kill them.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What do you think about the unseen elder? I liked that there was a thing(besides gaunter ofc) that Geralt didnt even have the option of fighting lmao. He just straight up shrekt him and you had the option to either appease him or die.
Also liked that higher vampires(like regis/detlaff) are just out of geralts reach, and the only reason geralt won in the end was because Regis helped him. And these vampires that Geralt cant beat are just the unseen elder's bitches.

I really like how Geralt isnt thee top dog of the story and there are things he cant beat. Did you know that Geralt refuses to kill dragons? Because they are sentient/benevolent(generally) and highly wise and intelligent, and Geralt by principle refuses to kill them.
Have you read the books?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

HA001

To be fair when i get time i usually stick on some youtube videos in the background and am pretty caught up in the lore from the 1st and 2nd games and how geralt and yen died but ciri saved them.

TBF i rushed through the B and W dlc let detlaf go and ended up in jail lol, both sisters in that dlc were annoying af. But im gonna do it properly this time and leave it till after i finish the main game cause it makes more sense.
Yeah its awesome there a things you can get negged by, but i hate we dont get options to fight the last crone (unless you get the bad ending but fuck that) or fight that vampire woman.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hearts of Stone is one of the best story DLC's I ever played.

I know it sounds like I'm wanking Witcher 3 ( which is also true ) but trust me. This DLC story is super interesting and fun.
It is. Gaunter O’Dimm is built upon so many aspects of horror from Steven King to Lovecraft and he fits the Witcher world so perfectly. I didn’t even notice he’s the guy who you first meet in white orchard or that he’s always in the background during your quests.

HA001

Fuck that vampire. He died in mine
Why she used and blackmailed him. And even after all that she tried put a hit on her dumbass sister.
Hearts of Stone is one of the best story DLC's I ever played.

I know it sounds like I'm wanking Witcher 3 ( which is also true ) but trust me. This DLC story is super interesting and fun.
Did yall save olgeird or let him die ? I let him die got a saddle of gaunter that turns roach black and black smoke comes off him making his stamina the highest it can go

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Why she used and blackmailed him. And even after all that she tried put a hit on her dumbass sister.

Did yall save olgeird or let him die ? I let him die got a saddle of gaunter that turns roach black and black smoke comes off him making his stamina the highest it can go
Played HoS two times. 1st time I let him die and choose info about Ciri and 2nd time I let him live.

HA001

I ain't played the DLC but fuck the base game was incredible. I should probably check out the DLC's too tbh.

Hope CDPROJEKT RED deliver on Cyberpunk.
I ain't played the DLC but fuck the base game was incredible. I should probably check out the DLC's too tbh.

Dlcs are a million percent worth playing