• Sirius Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zacharias Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok best spell it is then
some ideas

-Either most powerful wizard (with and without Elder Wand).
-best spell
-Best book
-Strongest wizard/witch outside the BIg 3
-Best death eater
-Best teacher
I'll add it tonight or you can add it since we have some mods here :myman:
Post automatically merged:

Or maybe we will put all your sugestions to the poll and then organize an other with the winner let me know what you think about it

We can have adifferent pool every 2 weeks and cover all suggestions

The new poll is out please let me know if you want other spells to be added:funky:

Last edited:
I would love to see a sound based spell in Harry Potter such as a spell that create a zone when you can talk to someone else without being overheard by someone else or a spell that supress the sounds you make so you can walk or climb without being heard.

How is Credence? Is he really D?
The only point in his favor is the fact that the Phoenix came to him, but is that a real one could it be an illusion created by Grimdewald just to full the young wizard? If we think about it all his moves where made to lure him on his side.

There is a chance he might be frome some branch of the Dumbledore family but not Albus's brother.

I would like to see how resistant an armor or shield forged by the Goblins truly is and if it gives also protection about non-harming spells. In fact I would love to know more about the non-human branches of magic and their strengthes and weaknesses compared to human magic.