• Leta Lestrange

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sirius Black

• Zacharias Smith

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First I want to say sorry I'm not that active lately, then secondly please let me know which charters we should put for our popularity contest. I thought maybe we can make something similar to the one piece one like best villein , best ch, best side etc then a final with all the winners to chose the MVP. All the winners will be added on our first page of the club let me know what you think about it

AL sama

Red Haired
First I want to say sorry I'm not that active lately, then secondly please let me know which charters we should put for our popularity contest. I thought maybe we can make something similar to the one piece one like best villein , best ch, best side etc then a final with all the winners to chose the MVP. All the winners will be added on our first page of the club let me know what you think about it
sounds fun lets do it

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I thought maybe we can make something similar to the one piece one like best villein , best ch, best side etc then a final with all the winners to chose the MVP. All the winners will be added on our first page of the club let me know what you think about it
For best character i propose : Severus Snape
For best Villain I propose : Severus Snape
For best Phoenix Order member I propose : Severus Snape
For best Hogwart Teacher I propose : Severus Snape
For best Headmaster I propose : Severus Snape

For best character i propose : Severus Snape
For best Villain I propose : Severus Snape
For best Phoenix Order member I propose : Severus Snape
For best Hogwart Teacher I propose : Severus Snape
For best Headmaster I propose : Severus Snape

Well looks like we have a clear winner If no one complains about it we can make it official
Post automatically merged:

:suresure: