Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zacharias Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Snape of course, by far
Everybody like Snape :shocking::sweat::amazing:
Post automatically merged:

I'm pretty sure I voted for him in one of the earlier polls.

Though I guess my favourite real villain is probably Bellatrix (or maybe Barty Crouch Jr.)
Bellatrix had that very nice villain touch to it almost as much as Voldy if not even more and Helena Bonham Carter did an amazin job

Without thinking too deeply : one with the worst lives : Snape, Wormtail or Sirius ?
I think that the one who qualifies the best would be Merope Gaunt, Voldemort's mother. Born in utter misery and in a family of degenerated, ultra-violent and completely insane pure-blooded supremacists with her father and brother being super abusive toward her, having no friends or anyone to sincerely care for and having fallen with the rich snob and prick Tom Riddle Sr, her whole life was nothing but pure tragedy and misery.

While her use of a love potion to force Tom Riddle to marry her and have a baby with her was purely immoral it's not surprising that she was so desesperate for love and had no idea of how reprehensible her action was due to the utter lack of education, her loneliness and the terrible abuse she suffered, and it's even less surprising that she didn't had the force and will to live after he left her after she stopped using the love potion., only living long enough to give birth to her son.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I think that the one who qualifies the best would be Merope Gaunt, Voldemort's mother. Born in utter misery and in a family of degenerated, ultra-violent and completely insane pure-blooded supremacists with her father and brother being super abusive toward her, having no friends or anyone to sincerely care for and having fallen with the rich snob and prick Tom Riddle Sr, her whole life was nothing but pure tragedy and misery.

While her use of a love potion to force Tom Riddle to marry her and have a baby with her was purely immoral it's not surprising that she was so desesperate for love and had no idea of how reprehensible her action was due to the utter lack of education, her loneliness and the terrible abuse she suffered, and it's even less surprising that she didn't had the force and will to live after he left her after she stopped using the love potion., only living long enough to give birth to her son.
Yeah forgot her, her life was a mess

Regulus too is up there

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Just thought about this earlier (dont know why)

the difference between Aurors, Hit Wizard and the Magical Law enforcement squad.

Its a shame that we didn’t have more details and explain actions about the last too.

For me it’s seems like Aurors are like MI6, secret service, or high ranking inspectors like FBI. They are quite versatile and strong.

Hit Wizard are like SWAT and specialized in interventions/captures/fighting. No investigation, no stealth, no potions etc.

The other squad is like normal cops doing day to day peace keeping.

but the lines are kinda blurry sometimes. The books talked a lot more about Aurors than other corps.